Did you die at all?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#21
games easy, never died, same map as TLOZ:ALTTP
It's going down. I'm yelling 'Tindo. You better move. You better touch. Please understand. My body's ready. Please understand. Third place in sales.
2 years ago#22
No deaths (that is, game overs) in either normal or hero; and yet, I make no claim that the game was 'too easy'. Guess mine isn't the typical mindset - by which I mean the 'this game didn't kill me over and over so it's too easy' one. :-)

Anyway, I'm a very cautious type of player. I always try very hard for no game overs, even on a first time playing through a game. (For that reason, Spirit Tracks can suck it. So many OHKO opportunities; I got my first game over in the first phase - on the train, of course - of the final battle. Wasn't that swell...) So I always carry as much help as I can - potions, fairies, etc. Hence, normal mode didn't give me a whole lot of trouble. Hero mode, on the other hand, was extremely tenuous and stressful. Especially the beginning parts of the game, when I only had 3 hearts, no bottles, and every single enemy did 2 hearts damage - nearly daredevil mode. I think a fairy had to revive me once; the rest of the time, I used plenty of potions to keep me going. Had numerous close calls - again, mostly early in the game. But yeah, if hero mode couldn't satiate the appetite of extreme-difficulty-seekers, then...it's safe to say the Zelda series won't ever successfully do so. 'Cause it was more than difficult enough, IMO.
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson
2 years ago#23
Anyone just hate fighting the soldier at the bottom of the hill in front of Links house? Everytime i goto attack him my sword goes right over his head and he gets all the hits on me.
2 years ago#24
Yup, I know exactly what you mean. You win again, elevation disparity...
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson
2 years ago#25
Just the first time I encountered those fire breathing things I didn't have many hearts and they 1 shot me...
This always turns off after a month or two and I never remember the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
2 years ago#26
No it was to easy to stay alive in this game
My 3DS FC: 0216-2224-5730
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
2 years ago#27
apparently I only died twice

but im sure was a lot more why didnt the game count faerie deaths too and not just game overs D: ?
posting this because that one guy keeps spamming it everywhere thought I'd save him the effort and do it my self http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpdxlK1SKr0
2 years ago#28
Nope. I followed a guide from start to finish.

I didn't want to bother with having to grind for more rupees to buy more items.
2 years ago#29
Only played normal so far. No deaths unless you count the max'd out shadow link I fought back before I even got the bow. I think that really added to my experience, I got to see how strong I could become, and it became a goal to work for, the shadow link shot beams at me and then ultimately just did a great spin to destroy me.
"pkmn X focused on the online, making it easier to trade and battle. but this will never work unless they remove this horrible metagaming." - immadbro
2 years ago#30
Died a few times on normal but since I suck at this type of games I decided not to attempt hero, heh.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived