The Legend of Hilda *End of Game Spoilers*

#1Unown_201Posted 3/30/2014 11:45:31 AM
I think it would be interesting to have a spin-off series based in Lorule that features Ravio as the playable character.

A lot of people want a darker Zelda game with a more in-depth story and better character development, while others like the series to be more light hearted and just focus on fun gameplay.

Keeping both sets of fans happy is virtually impossible, but by creating a separate series based on Lorule both of these could be possible in very similar yet different worlds. It would keep everything the series is known for, but not effect the main series in any way.

I can even imagine the series color being silver, as opposed to gold in the Zelda series.

Anyone think this could work?
---
Would you like a board dedicated to discussing the future of gaming?
Please sign the petition at http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/68727084
#2Serial_Killer_XPosted 3/30/2014 2:39:57 PM
I think it would be a great idea, even if it's highly unlikely that Nintendo would do it. It would be nice to see an original story about Hilda, Yuga, and Ravio.
#3chadwick1343Posted 4/8/2014 6:07:02 AM
I was thinking the same thing at the ending. A redeeming a dark world Link would be awesome!
---
PSN: Angus1343
3DS FC: 1521- 4399- 4262
#4SS4kronos33Posted 4/8/2014 4:03:05 PM
this would be a great idea for a game.i would however throw in a few crossover moments between the 2 franchises....kind of like the oracle games.

or make 2 games one centered around a lorule quest and another around a hyrule quest but bridge them together in the way oracle of ages and seasons was done using the password/link system
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#5OdramaRidenPosted 4/13/2014 1:44:25 PM
I'd play anything that had Hilda in it! <3
---
"NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE"
-Ducky, The Land Before Time
#6_SGPosted 4/13/2014 3:23:41 PM(edited)
This is a great idea. We can only hope.

I'd still like to see a non-traditional spin-off much like Majora's Mask was that had Link in a futuristic, developed Hyrule... or just some other kind of world/dimension - or just PART of a game that had a futuristic area with its own race. I know that there was a hoax about a whole game some years ago, although I had the idea for this a few years before that. The closest we've ever got I think is Beedle's ship in SS (and maybe the timestones area) and the boss in Tower of the Gods in TWW. When TP was being developed, I got my hopes about some futuristic elements due to the nature of the animation of 'Twilight matter' but alas it was just an animation choice.
#7_SGPosted 4/14/2014 12:13:55 AM
Unown_201 posted...

I can even imagine the series color being silver, as opposed to gold in the Zelda series.
I've got to disagree with this - given that Lorule is the darker version of Hyrule and black is a bit too hardcore, I think if we had to pick a colour, purple would be the obvious choice. It just seems right; there was lots of purple associated with the dark side of the portals to Lorule and as gold is kind of 'shiny yellow', purple is its opposite colour on the colour wheel.
#8edgarmorrtisPosted 4/14/2014 3:15:53 PM
And Ravio can be in a purple tunic.
---
The world will look up and shout "save us". And I'll look down and whisper "Hodor".
#9_SGPosted 4/16/2014 10:09:20 AM
edgarmorrtis posted...
No, the opposing colour of green (Link) is red.

Link and the Triforce aren't the same colour, so nor would Lorule's Triforce and Ravio be.
#10OdramaRidenPosted 4/16/2014 2:52:42 PM
_SG posted...
edgarmorrtis posted...
No, the opposing colour of green (Link) is red.

Link and the Triforce aren't the same colour, so nor would Lorule's Triforce and Ravio be.

The tunic doesn't HAVE TO be opposite of green. Where the hell did you get that idea? Zelda and Hilda colors don't compliment.
---
"NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE"
-Ducky, The Land Before Time