UGH. You don't get to keep the *Spoilers*

#1MisterMyster614Posted 4/7/2014 10:10:22 PM
Light Arrow-Bow whose name I cannot accurately recall at the moment?!

...This is very disappointing...
#2Ansem_the_evilPosted 4/8/2014 3:42:13 AM(edited)
Why would you be able to the only purpose it has in this game is to defeat the final boss
---
My 3DS FC: 0216-2224-5730
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
#3mrjack3112Posted 4/8/2014 8:35:09 AM
Yeah too bad we cant keep the 2d arrow. I would of gone through the game seeing what else i can shoot out of walls
#4MisterMyster614(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 2:50:11 PM
They could have done post-story quests or something, but the sum of the game's made getting it more than worth it. :)
#5KysafenPosted 4/22/2014 8:53:43 AM
MisterMyster614 posted...
They could have done post-story quests or something

Or you know, a MASTER QUEST, instead of Kaizo Between Worlds.

You know, something its 28-year-old ancestor did.
---
I'm stilllll in a dreeeeeeeam, PHANTOM PAAIIIIINNNNNN...yeah, that doesn't work.
#6yzmanPosted 4/22/2014 7:40:34 PM
Kysafen posted...

Which game are you talking about exactly? The original Zelda had a second quest which didn't carry anything over and LttP had no second quest or hard mode of any kind.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#7KysafenPosted 4/22/2014 8:21:35 PM
yzman posted...
Kysafen posted...

Which game are you talking about exactly? The original Zelda had a second quest which didn't carry anything over and LttP had no second quest or hard mode of any kind.

That was a statement of my overall frustration with the difficulty of the game (or lack thereof) in addition to the pathetic fact that a game that's 28 years old had more to offer in a second quest than a current-generation Zelda does.

Master Quest also could've had new wall-based enemies/puzzles with switches that could be hit by the light arrow, since we're on the topic. What a damn waste.
---
I'm stilllll in a dreeeeeeeam, PHANTOM PAAIIIIINNNNNN...yeah, that doesn't work.
#8Boomerang78Posted 4/30/2014 1:02:55 AM(edited)
Kysafen posted...
yzman posted...
Kysafen posted...

That was a statement of my overall frustration with the difficulty of the game (or lack thereof) in addition to the pathetic fact that a game that's 28 years old had more to offer in a second quest than a current-generation Zelda does.

Master Quest also could've had new wall-based enemies/puzzles with switches that could be hit by the light arrow, since we're on the topic. What a damn waste.

That use of the Light Arrow sounds really trivial, to be honest. Also, you make it sound like Zelda 1's second quest is actually a big deal when it really isn't. Zelda 1 is an incredibly shallow game when it comes down to it, with puzzles that consist of pushing random blocks or killing all enemies, whereas ALBW's puzzles are perhaps the most involved of any 2D style Zelda game, save for possibly Oracle of Ages. Creating a second quest like Zelda 1's would have increased production time and costs substantially, especially due to ALBW's use of 3D environments and variety of puzzles. Sometimes you have to realize that you can't and shouldn't make infinite content and that calling it "a damn waste" because it didn't reeks of selfish entitlement.
#9PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/30/2014 5:38:02 AM
Could have left out that "selfish entitlement" remark and I would have agreed completely.

I feel that this game has a little more to do, but that may be because of the Maiamai quest and Rupee grinding to actually own weapons.
---
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram in Japanese.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki TSV:2134
#10Boomerang78Posted 4/30/2014 8:52:10 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Could have left out that "selfish entitlement" remark and I would have agreed completely.

I feel that this game has a little more to do, but that may be because of the Maiamai quest and Rupee grinding to actually own weapons.

You'd agree with me on the selfish entitlement part if you saw his other posts, believe me.