4th Boss kill guide :D

#1Kaday1991Posted 7/1/2013 3:17:48 AM
well, it took me hours to figure out how to kill him.

But i found myself some really cheap trick though.

1.Get an Archmage with the Time stop spell.

2. Beat the big blop down to very low life, dont let him split up.

3. Stop time when you can stand next to him on a platform unharmed and start spaming ur basic attack.

4. I had enough dmg to kill the boss with one time stop spell and all his other minions. :D

Becouse there are so many small minions spawning out of him, you get enough mana back (archmage bonus) to kill him before your spell runs out.

Its pretty lame, but worked fine. :D
#2AlkereonPosted 7/1/2013 6:39:35 AM
A Lich King/Queen with lots of MP and the Crow Storm sub-weapon can also find this boss quite simple to destroy.
#3KenjuTEPosted 7/1/2013 12:00:13 PM
I had a easy fight using a spellsword with an axe spell, just tossed an endless stream of powered axes, all the slimes and enemy spawns got pinned to the wall and was over pretty quick.
#4heartlessprinnyPosted 7/1/2013 12:10:17 PM
I just used a paladin, and hacked him up the old fashioned way. I died several times though.
#5_Yag_Posted 7/1/2013 12:57:40 PM
or just use hokage and one shot all of his pieces while standing on the ground where there are no spikes
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#6Ivany2008Posted 7/1/2013 1:29:03 PM
I found the easiest way to kill him was to grind my lich up to about 160 health/200 mp and then use the flame shield attack that he/she sometimes has the option of having. When you get down to the smallest of blobs it destroys them and the mages pretty much instantly
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
#7Honorable_DPosted 7/1/2013 8:39:39 PM
Killed it with a Dragon. Being able to fly makes the earth spike enemies nothing but +6 HP back to me (was running 3 Vamp runes) and as for the boss I'd simply fly up to one corner so they all collected on the edge and then swooped to the other side and lit them up as they came across the screen.

Takes quite awhile but damn it was easy.
#8TheBWSPosted 7/2/2013 12:08:03 AM
Archmage with vamp and flame barrier. Literally just turn it on and wait.
#9VyseZeroPosted 7/2/2013 12:27:13 AM
Barbarian shout is useful to isolate a blob, and having the trait where spikes dont pop up helps a ton since the tiny ones usually stay on the bottom level. I killed 1 half first (left a big blob from first split for last) and always killed the mage before continuing on. Each blob took 4-5 hits so took awhile.
---
Tunak Tunak Tun Da Da Da
#10KillbombXPosted 7/2/2013 6:47:28 PM
Finally got him with a Spellsword and the Fire Wheel/Shield. Tried many, many times before with other classes/combos but beat him the first try this way.
---
Wii-Keeping doors open and papers on my desk since '06.
GT/PSN- Killbomb