Blueprint question.

#1ThatZeldaGuy92Posted 7/2/2013 8:03:18 PM
Can you find the blueprints from the first play through in the new game plus?
---
All your signature are now belong to me.
#2Skizam33Posted 7/2/2013 8:14:45 PM
Yeah I think so, I got a Guardian piece of armor on NG and now I'm getting more pieces in NG+.
#3viviciusznPosted 7/2/2013 8:51:26 PM
Yes you can, I noticed that miniboss rooms give blueprints more often than not at newgame+, but its usually the lower equips you dont have first. x_x
#4viviciusznPosted 7/2/2013 8:51:42 PM
That, or i was very unlucky.
#5ThatZeldaGuy92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:30:31 PM
Thank god, I've gone through the darkness area with like 15 characters just trying to get the last 2 I need, I'll just get them later. Thanks
---
All your signature are now belong to me.
#6FerretDruidPosted 7/3/2013 2:42:46 AM
I'm not sure, but it seems like the more chests you open without dying, the more blueprints you get. I cleared the entire map once and by the end of the Dungeon literally every chest I opened was giving a blueprint. Early on they mostly gave just gold.
---
Bear with me... things are about to get grizzly!
Fox is HOT!
#7WimpyWeaksaucePosted 7/3/2013 3:24:44 AM(edited)
FerretDruid posted...
I'm not sure, but it seems like the more chests you open without dying, the more blueprints you get. I cleared the entire map once and by the end of the Dungeon literally every chest I opened was giving a blueprint. Early on they mostly gave just gold.

I'm pretty sure you have a better chance of getting blueprints if you're in an area that is close to your level. That's why you started getting blueprints once you reached the Dungeon. Either that, or each item has certain areas of difficulty they can be found at. For example, Dragon gear can be found in NG+ Maya and up.

In NG+, I stopped getting blueprints outside of the Dungeon around level 200. So I beat the game again and picked up some prints almost immediately after entering Castle Hamson.
#8PhadinPosted 7/3/2013 8:02:24 AM
I think there is a level or regional relationship as well. I'm still on my first playthrough, but I could only get the blueprints for the first three items in the Castle. Once I got into the Forest, I started seeing blueprints for the second line of equipment.
#9KenjuTEPosted 7/3/2013 9:36:22 AM
Once you get most of the NG+ blueprints you should be able to find the older ones.
#10AnnihilatorSolPosted 7/3/2013 1:51:42 PM
Compass and miniboss area increases odds of getting blueprints in newgame+

i got all equips before I got the som.. Sometging phobia(20hrs playtime)