3. How long is this game?

User Info: megamanzero1000

megamanzero1000
3 years ago#1
Is it basically 4 areas?

User Info: SupahJem

SupahJem
3 years ago#2
You can beat the game in 2 hours if you're a pansy and lock the castle everytime so you pretty much teleport to the boss rooms once you find them once.

I think that takes most the fun out of it though so I've never locked the castle.
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem

User Info: Bicasso

Bicasso
3 years ago#3
I think finishing this game, fresh, in 2 hours is very unlikely due to the scaling of monsters. The Final boss has like 2.5k hp or something and like 150 raw damage, gl finishing the game from level 0 in 2 hours.

If you're good at games, you can probably get your first win in 3-5 hours. There is a lot of repaly-ability in NG+ mode and just wiping your data in 6 months and playing again. Try the demo, if you like the game then get it. You'll get at least 10 hours, if not 20 or more out of it.
teehee i bumped this!

User Info: MelvinSmiley

MelvinSmiley
3 years ago#4
I'm at 22 hours and just upto the final boss now.

I've only just started upgrading the stats now, I maxed out all the non main stat perks first. So doing it that way probs added 5 to 7 hour sof playtime for me lol.
If it can't be fixed with pantyhose and fencing wire, it's not worth fixing.
PSN: PointHrO STEAM: PointHrO

User Info: gaara999999

gaara999999
3 years ago#5
SupahJem posted...
You can beat the game in 2 hours if you're a pansy and lock the castle everytime so you pretty much teleport to the boss rooms once you find them once.

I think that takes most the fun out of it though so I've never locked the castle.

Beating it in 2 hours on your very first playthrough is not going to happen.

Also, the current speedrun record is under 20 minutes, 2 hours is a pretty generous time.
Your Existance is a plothole - Kaiolini
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur. -Drekerr

User Info: Stev019

Stev019
3 years ago#6
I had 18:31 when I finished the first time. I did a lot of gold farming though cause I found it fun to clear and learn how to fight enemies and whatnot. Kinda just tanked the last boss with a barbarian though, which wasn't the most fun ever but meh.

New game plus seems much harder! So It looks like there's replayability too.
Who cares about all the blood when there's pickled babies?
depends so much on your skill at the game. I just watched a video on youtube where some guy cleared the whole game from level 0 to the final boss in just over 24 minutes, no joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ohknjrJ2k

This guy is insanely good though, I am probably about average at the moment having practised quite a lot and having already invested about 8-9 hours into the game. I am really struggling though in some areas and have to keep practising to get better and to beat those areas, and it will take me several more hours. I imagine most people will take about 15-20 hours to run through it first time, then of course they have the challenge of NG+....
It's great fun though, definitely worth the price!
"I have a Girlfriend who is 13 years younger than me - Back of the net!"- Alan Partridge
FC (Trades/Battles) 5414 2981 6170
I also wanted to say that this game is great because there are 2 things drawing you in, the game itself and beating the bosses, then trying to get all the unlocks by getting all the different runes and blueprints :D
"I have a Girlfriend who is 13 years younger than me - Back of the net!"- Alan Partridge
FC (Trades/Battles) 5414 2981 6170
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Legacy
  3. How long is this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
How do I use Half dragon?Kishar2119/24 9:43AM