Do You Think That Bethesda Will Pull Out Another Capcom Move When Shinji Leaves?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Evil Within
  3. Do You Think That Bethesda Will Pull Out Another Capcom Move When Shinji Leaves?
2 years ago#1
He stated that The Evil Within will be his last game, I don't know if he changed his mind.
But his team, do they have the will to make a survival horror game without him involving the development?
And Bethesda, Will they pull out another "Capcom thingy" and turn this game into action stylish in it's sequels?
2 years ago#2
Mikami has stated that a lot of things would be his last game. He said it about Vanquish, and then Shadows of the Damned. I think the guy just likes making games and doesn't want to stop.
---
"I hate you, UncleWesker. No, really. You are the biggest douche on this board. You should go hang yourself in your basement." ~ RT102
2 years ago#3
Mikami has stated that a lot of things would be his last game. He said it about Vanquish, and then Shadows of the Damned. I think the guy just likes making games and doesn't want to stop.

Glad to know that, Mikami for life!
  1. Boards
  2. The Evil Within
  3. Do You Think That Bethesda Will Pull Out Another Capcom Move When Shinji Leaves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived