Does anyone know why...

#1browsebotPosted 8/13/2013 3:57:49 AM
Does anyone know why even when the game is running in full screen mode, the game only takes up about 25% of the total monitor space in the middle of the screen? There is no setting to adjust this in the options menu, and I am literally squinting trying to read the text and see what is going on during gameplay. What is the deal with this?
#2EvaPilot1Posted 8/13/2013 4:43:06 AM
This doesn't happen with me. I couldn't force it to happen either, so I'm sorry.
---
Gummy Bears! For candy this delicious, you'll chew off your own leg!
#3zavlinzPosted 8/13/2013 12:18:48 PM
widescreen monitor?
first, update your graphics drivers.
Then, make sure youre using a widescreen resolution.
#4metaIsluggPosted 8/14/2013 6:12:31 AM
browsebot posted...
Does anyone know why even when the game is running in full screen mode, the game only takes up about 25% of the total monitor space in the middle of the screen? There is no setting to adjust this in the options menu, and I am literally squinting trying to read the text and see what is going on during gameplay. What is the deal with this?

This means your monitor is less than the minimum resolution, 1280x720. To fix it right-click on the executable > Properties > Run the game in 640x480
And also Run it in Administrator
---
http://images.wikia.com/metalslug/images/3/3d/BrainRobot.gif
#5browsebot(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:10:14 AM
When the game is running in full screen mode, the game only takes up about 25% of the total monitor space in the middle of the screen.

Now when I open the options, and uncheck the box that says "Full Screen", the game expands to fill the entire screen.

Odd, but hey, it works.