I'm not very good at this

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game Dev Tycoon
  3. I'm not very good at this

User Info: ChimpawnZee

ChimpawnZee
3 years ago#1
My most successful game was Krazy Kart (Obviously Mario Kart with a bad name) Only got me 2.2mil profit, allowed me to move out of the garage. But I've had trouble to develop something good ever since.

I don't want to read guides as I don't want to completely spoil the game, but I don't mind a couple of tips if anyone has any.

Despite my bad luck, I am finding it oddly addicting and fun
Living life in HD

User Info: Viewland

Viewland
3 years ago#2
Just don't too early, i'm still in 2nd level, with net worth +100 M, just for sure, you're financially ready, my best with perfect 10 games, gaining +70M,

User Info: Asuir

Asuir
3 years ago#3
You have to train your people as well as figure out the right game combinations/ sliders.

Everyone is guaranteed one "hit" game, but you have to be on top of your **** for more to follow.
Ftw!

User Info: Tanardin

Tanardin
3 years ago#4
I HAVE been using guides for this game and im still getting 4-6 score constantly. Maybe once every 5 games ill get a 7-9. I dont like the way this game handles reviews very much.
  1. Boards
  2. Game Dev Tycoon
  3. I'm not very good at this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived