Split screen online?

#1grnsunPosted 8/24/2013 8:00:34 PM
Me and my brothers have a wii playing cod mw3.
We are looking to either get a ps4 or wii u so we can both play online at the same time, will ghost have it for ps4?
Also, what other games do this kind of thing.
---
---
Personal knowledge = above average < Personal knowledge + Google = god-like - GCMaster
#2JACK O LANTERNPosted 8/24/2013 8:10:19 PM
i hope not hate having split screens on my team they always go negative all they do is hinder the team. who plays with half a screen anyway.
---
PSN Stay_Smoked_Out
GT ZoNe3 Block Boy
#3_Flextacy_Posted 8/25/2013 9:39:55 AM
JACK O LANTERN posted...
i hope not hate having split screens on my team they always go negative all they do is hinder the team. who plays with half a screen anyway.

pretty derogatory comment there mate.. i used to play split screen online all the time, and still come in the top 3.. as did my mate.. what you're referring to is when people use guest accounts.. but if you have 2 people with individual user names <360 could do this ps3 couldnt> you couldnt even tell who was playing split screen anyway.
---
Huge Huge Rockstar
#4Kooljay95Posted 8/25/2013 5:43:58 PM
Hopefully it wont support split screen. Nothing is worse than getting 2 sets of them on your team.
---
PSN - Jaaronhart
#5HamJabroniPosted 8/25/2013 6:59:56 PM
Of course it will. Activision has to make sure BKs get to play
---
"Accepted disgrace in the place of honor... Hate in the place of love... And still he died with a smile on his face, fooling you to the very end."
#6cbowe10Posted 9/4/2013 8:33:49 AM
_Flextacy_ posted...
JACK O LANTERN posted...

pretty derogatory comment there mate.. i used to play split screen online all the time, and still come in the top 3.. as did my mate.. what you're referring to is when people use guest accounts.. but if you have 2 people with individual user names <360 could do this ps3 couldnt> you couldnt even tell who was playing split screen anyway.

Black ops 2 could FYI
---
Psn name:cbowe102
Wont Change until Auburn Tigers Win SEC AGAIn Started 7/10/13
#7spamhairPosted 9/4/2013 5:30:27 PM
I used to play split screen with my own account on COD: MW3. I would get so frustrated playing with my friend that I would go downstairs and play it on my Xbox in a party with him, using his router/ internet. I would then proceed to be at the top of the leader boards most every game. So...split screen is pretty garbage.

I'm absolutely certain they will have split screen in Ghosts, don't worry about that.
---
"Hayters gonna hayte," said in response to David Hayter not voicing Snake in MGSV.