extinction mode trophies

#1mastermalik666Posted 1/3/2014 9:35:25 PM
I need help with scavenging and challenge trophy as most randoms screw me out of getting challenges done. I only suck at the "kill x amount in air trophy.

Thanks in advance. I has a mic but you'll hear a buzzing sound. Apologies in advance for I lack funds for a great one and the one that comes with it just sucks.
---
To live or die!!!! Thats just my style. psn- kozaka
#2SniperKing1500Posted 1/4/2014 11:28:29 AM
Im up for it i sent you a freind request

PSN CorrieN14
#3FrostasticPosted 1/4/2014 12:47:49 PM
Both are most easily done while playing solo. The challenges do require some luck though. The scavenging can be completed after the 2nd barrier hive is down since aliens never spawn after any of the big 3.
---
Darkness cannot drive out darkness.
#4mastermalik666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 3:53:26 PM
I just woke up lol. I did scavenge last night. Just only relic and challenge. I'm getting on in a bit but would love having 4 people.
---
#5Itachi157Posted 1/4/2014 6:45:13 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking the challenges one would be easier solo because you only have to worry about yourself potentially screwing it up
---
Sometimes I like posting in all caps.
#6mastermalik666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 8:53:51 PM
True but I suck at certain ones.
---
#7FunkyPastaT0mmYPosted 1/5/2014 1:24:10 PM
The leper challenge is the only one I'd fear ruining an all challenge run through.
---
This is Bowie to Bowie, do you hear me out there man?
This is Bowie back to Bowie, I read you loud and clear man!
#8mastermalik666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 5:15:21 PM
That's actually easy man. I notice in all my time playing. Not taking any seeker dmg or kill x amount in the air is my nightmare. Also helps if people had the turrets. Best thing ever on there. I'm going to be on after 1am. So I'll try again lol.

Leaper isn't difficult. Just scan for the fat alien that's trying to flee.
---