Is it possible to get injured in mycareer?

#1CarrotzZelkovaPosted 10/5/2013 2:42:30 AM
Topic^
#2MiNuSxMuZiKPosted 10/5/2013 3:57:40 PM
Seems like I only got injured during sim games...
---
"My Dream Game Would Be...GTA With The Details Of A Metal Gear Solid Game...Rockstar And Konami Teamed Up!"...
#3darkestmercPosted 10/5/2013 4:43:45 PM
Yes it is, but it is quite rare. Back in 2K13, it took me 4 years to finally receive an injury.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#4CarrotzZelkova(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:48:46 AM
So its possible. Thanks guys cause in 2k13 i havent gotten any injuries for 5yrs so i thought they removed it and still havent put it back in 2k14. thanks.
#5CarrotzZelkova(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:52:03 AM
oh and darkestmerc how did u get your injury?
#6darkestmercPosted 10/6/2013 12:45:12 PM
I tried a contested dunk and when my player landed, he hit the ground and the screen went into that 3rd person mode where it shows your players face wincing, and then it panned to my coach waving for me to be taken off of the court.

I was out for a few weeks with an ACL tear.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#7henrygentilePosted 10/6/2013 4:27:22 PM
It is definitely possible, I got injured in my fifth game with a sprained ankle but they didn't take me out so I played through the game with a lowered rating. After the game they gave me the choice of playing through the injury which would take me five games to fully heal, or I could sit out two games and be fully healed. They even asked me how long I expected to be out in the post-game interview.
#8henrygentilePosted 10/6/2013 4:28:25 PM
darkestmerc posted...
I tried a contested dunk and when my player landed, he hit the ground and the screen went into that 3rd person mode where it shows your players face wincing, and then it panned to my coach waving for me to be taken off of the court.

I was out for a few weeks with an ACL tear.

Lol out for a few weeks with an ACL tear. That's inhuman
#9WildGoose2K12Posted 10/7/2013 12:53:52 AM
henrygentile posted...
It is definitely possible, I got injured in my fifth game with a sprained ankle but they didn't take me out so I played through the game with a lowered rating. After the game they gave me the choice of playing through the injury which would take me five games to fully heal, or I could sit out two games and be fully healed. They even asked me how long I expected to be out in the post-game interview.

What's your character build? I find athletic anything (pg, wing, big men) seem to have better durability?
#10JBPJuicePosted 10/7/2013 11:51:43 AM
Is it possible to get top from the cheerleaders after a game
---
PSN = JPJuice07(play me on NBA 2k14)