How do you Dunk?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. How do you Dunk?
2 years ago#1
I am in my career mode and i have to highlight film and posterizer skill equipped but my player wont dunk? I am wide open on a breakaway and my player lays it in. I have played about 15games in my career mode and not once have i gotten my player to dunk? anybody know what im doing wrong?
2 years ago#2
I guess the first question is do you have the Pro Stick on or did you switch it back to Iso/Shots?
---
"You could get a good look at a butcher's ass by shoving your head up it but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"
2 years ago#3
Dunk packages equipped? Other than that it's turbo and up on the prostick while moving to the hoop. Or turbo and x on another control set
---
"so sayeth thine hamm"
2 years ago#4
Make sure you have enough energy, too. You won't be dunking in the fourth quarter after hammering the turbo button all game.
2 years ago#5
I know what your problem is...I had the same exact issue. Equip the dunk packages and you're on your way. If you're on a fast break like you said, your guy will cram it home!
---
"You could get a good look at a butcher's ass by shoving your head up it but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. How do you Dunk?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived