How do you Dunk?

#1Leesus13Posted 10/4/2013 2:35:44 PM
I am in my career mode and i have to highlight film and posterizer skill equipped but my player wont dunk? I am wide open on a breakaway and my player lays it in. I have played about 15games in my career mode and not once have i gotten my player to dunk? anybody know what im doing wrong?
#2tompacPosted 10/4/2013 3:26:21 PM
I guess the first question is do you have the Pro Stick on or did you switch it back to Iso/Shots?
---
"You could get a good look at a butcher's ass by shoving your head up it but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"
#3JenninghamPosted 10/4/2013 4:14:46 PM
Dunk packages equipped? Other than that it's turbo and up on the prostick while moving to the hoop. Or turbo and x on another control set
---
"so sayeth thine hamm"
#4Yggdrasill92Posted 10/5/2013 5:10:22 PM
Make sure you have enough energy, too. You won't be dunking in the fourth quarter after hammering the turbo button all game.
#5tompacPosted 10/5/2013 6:24:34 PM
I know what your problem is...I had the same exact issue. Equip the dunk packages and you're on your way. If you're on a fast break like you said, your guy will cram it home!
---
"You could get a good look at a butcher's ass by shoving your head up it but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"