Rare Swimsuits

#1maguey68Posted 9/4/2013 8:11:49 PM
Does anyone know if the rate swimsuits (Tina, Christie, Lisa) have to be unlocked the same way as DOA 5? I didn't play the original but it sounds difficult.
#2RadecSnipesUPosted 9/4/2013 8:40:59 PM
You can still unlock them the same way as before but they patched in another way to unlock them.

You can either beat Arcade, Time Attack and Survival modes on Legend difficulty or you can play a certain number of ranked matches online.

Here are the requirements:

Tina's Legend costume (swimsuit) - Fight 50 ranked matches. The characters used do not matter.

Christie's Legend costume (swimsuit) - Fight 100 ranked matches. The characters used do not matter.

Lisa's Legend costume (swimsuit) - Fight 200 ranked matches. The characters used do not matter.
#3Hours_LeftPosted 9/4/2013 8:43:56 PM
RadecSnipesU posted...
You can still unlock them the same way as before but they patched in another way to unlock them.

You can either beat Arcade, Time Attack and Survival modes on Legend difficulty or you can play a certain number of ranked matches online,

When you say "Arcade, Time Attack and Survival", does that mean you have to beat all three? Or just one of them?

---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)
Wanting: Ankha, Ribbot & Tangy in New Leaf! (TBA)
#4maguey68(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 8:50:30 PM
RadecSnipesU posted...

You can either beat Arcade, Time Attack and Survival modes on Legend difficulty or you can play a certain number of ranked matches online.

Here are the requirements:

Tina's Legend costume (swimsuit) - Fight 50 ranked matches. The characters used do not matter.

Christie's Legend costume (swimsuit) - Fight 100 ranked matches. The characters used do not matter.

Lisa's Legend costume (swimsuit) - Fight 200 ranked matches. The characters used do not matter.

Thank you! I feel much better!
#5SekokuPosted 9/4/2013 8:51:28 PM
Good luck doing the ranked method with how DEAD the game is in ranked mode. Maybe doing it via throwdowns works, but matchmaking ranked is impossible right now.
#6RadecSnipesUPosted 9/4/2013 9:39:13 PM
Hours_Left posted...
RadecSnipesU posted...

You can either beat Arcade, Time Attack and Survival modes on Legend difficulty or you can play a certain number of ranked matches online,

When you say "Arcade, Time Attack and Survival", does that mean you have to beat all three? Or just one of them?

Yes, you have to beat each mode separately on Legend without using continues.
#7maguey68(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 10:25:25 AM
Sekoku posted...
Good luck doing the ranked method with how DEAD the game is in ranked mode. Maybe doing it via throwdowns works, but matchmaking ranked is impossible right now.

I find that team battle works far better. I got almost 20 fights last night before I went to bed.
#8HoshinoKirbyPosted 9/5/2013 6:31:50 PM
In the original DOA5, Lisa’s Rare Swimsuit costume can only be unlocked on Legend Survival. So can her costume be unlocked through any Legend difficulty mode in this game? (Like doing Arcade or Time Atk on Legend with Lisa without using continues)
#9ZangetsugaPosted 9/5/2013 6:56:29 PM
Use Ryu and just spam his back+P+K.
---
There's no "I" in "TEAM," but there's an "I" in "WIN."
3DS FC - 4554-0129-0757 - Coda PSN - twilight_getsuga