Just beat legend arcade without continues!

#1PielordXPosted 9/7/2013 12:13:21 PM
Now if only I could win an online match...
---
Pie what have you learned from this experience? I'll get warned for posting gifs of people killing themselves.
#2ilmuddiinPosted 9/7/2013 12:15:50 PM
Anything unlocks?
#3PielordX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 12:24:25 PM
Tina swimsuit
---
Pie what have you learned from this experience? I'll get warned for posting gifs of people killing themselves.
#4maguey68Posted 9/7/2013 1:19:02 PM
PielordX posted...

Any tips on how you did this?
#5PielordX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 1:58:59 PM
maguey68 posted...
PielordX posted...

I don't exactly have any helpful tips other than practice and don't be afraid to attempt holds.
---
#6Sipher360Posted 9/7/2013 2:30:26 PM
PielordX posted...
maguey68 posted...
PielordX posted...

I don't exactly have any helpful tips other than practice and don't be afraid to attempt holds.

Really? I would have said the opposite. I can complete arcade on legend but it takes several attempts. Usually three or four continues; unless I'm using Hayate or Ryu. I can do it in fewer with these two.

It seems like when you try holds it sends the AI into rage mode. I use them, but very sparingly. And like you, can't win an online match for the life of me.
---
"Ahk and them never did nothing to me....terrorism is when you hang a * from a tree..." -Grand Puba Maxwell
#7RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 9/7/2013 4:53:32 PM
Sipher360 posted...
PielordX posted...
maguey68 posted...
PielordX posted...

Really? I would have said the opposite. I can complete arcade on legend but it takes several attempts. Usually three or four continues; unless I'm using Hayate or Ryu. I can do it in fewer with these two.

It seems like when you try holds it sends the AI into rage mode. I use them, but very sparingly. And like you, can't win an online match for the life of me.

There's a cheap way to do it. I think if you use Lei Fang, and press 1TC, Lei Fang will use a powerful attack and the cpu will fall for it. It's a cheap method, but it works.
#8y3kmanPosted 9/7/2013 4:55:32 PM
RX_93_Nu_Gundam posted...
There's a cheap way to do it. I think if you use Lei Fang, and press 1TC, Lei Fang will use a powerful attack and the cpu will fall for it. It's a cheap method, but it works.

You don't even need to do that anymore. Team Ninja nerfed the AI in this game. Regular combos should work now. I guess they heard the complaints about the psychic AI that counters all moves.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6997-7741 ; PSN: y3kman
Currently playing: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
#9RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 9/7/2013 4:56:46 PM
y3kman posted...
RX_93_Nu_Gundam posted...

You don't even need to do that anymore. Team Ninja nerfed the AI in this game. Regular combos should work now. I guess they heard the complaints about the psychic AI that counters all moves.

So did they make the AI easier, then? Is it just legend difficulty? Or did they nerf all the difficulties?
#10FoxxyVialeyPosted 9/7/2013 8:38:45 PM
if you check out my youtube page i have a video that explains a strategy for unlocking those rare's its called unlocking alpha 152 but later in the video i give tips on how to unlock the rare's so far it's helped many people having 30,000 views and plenty thumbs up! check it out! my page is in my sig
---
For Gameplays, Vlogs, Cooking, and Fun Check My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/user/datgurlvialey