Dead Or Alive 5 Photo Album Export / Convert Solution

#21neocursed(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2014 7:25:27 PM
jdlong posted...
Is their another link? Because for some reason I cant download the file. :(

If you still have trouble, send me an email at neobusy#gmail#com (You'll figure the real adress out, I'm sure!) I'll send you the file or a link to a mirror.

@ everyone else

Thanks for the kind words, after all I just hated the idea of uploading hundreds of saves to a webservice or installing dozens of tools just to get this pretty easy job done. At first I wanted to write a fanzy graphical tool myself, but playing around with batch files I learned alot and figured, no huge programming is needed at all. I'm very pleased with the result, glad to be able to contribute to the community!
#22I_can_hazPosted 2/6/2014 11:21:43 PM
:D It works, thanks!
#23Doom_InfinitePosted 2/7/2014 1:01:45 AM
This should be stickied.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#24natsume20Posted 2/7/2014 1:15:30 AM
Thanks for this.
---
Playing: Hatsune Miku Project Mirai 2, Monster Hunter 4
#25Lucca2Posted 2/7/2014 1:42:52 AM
I have to say neocursed, you're a truly a lifesaver :) can you image that soulcailbur V had the same Photo thing, gee, I'll die of laughter
---
"I wouldn't do that if I were you"
#26vid_nithPosted 2/7/2014 6:06:48 AM
thank brother this very easy to use :D
#27neocursed(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 2:06:54 PM
Lucca2 posted...
I have to say neocursed, you're a truly a lifesaver :) can you image that soulcailbur V had the same Photo thing, gee, I'll die of laughter

SC V was strange, I sold it again... Digging IV and II HD ;)
#28ImMrMojoRisinPosted 2/7/2014 2:45:39 PM
neocursed posted...
Lucca2 posted...

SC V was strange, I sold it again... Digging IV and II HD ;)

I have it digitally, so I can't sell it, lol. But I did try to play it after playing this game for a while, and it felt like I was controlling characters moving in slow motion.
#29uberousmelonsPosted 2/8/2014 11:57:56 AM
Hey neocursed, props for this, worked well
#30ScrappyDingoPosted 2/8/2014 12:07:46 PM
Works awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/FUmvTYU.jpg
---
http://photobucket.com/SDClaims
Cancer free 6 months and counting!