DOA5 Last Round Announced for PS4, XboxOne

#1Leifang2000Posted 8/31/2014 3:29:21 AM(edited)
DOA5 Last Round Announced for PS4, XboxOne

Just announced at DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate:Arcade Carnival Tournament in Japan.

Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/leifang/DOA5LastRound/1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/leifang/DOA5LastRound/2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/leifang/DOA5LastRound/3.jpg
---
---(|^_^|) T'ai Chi Quan is Awesome!!! (/^_^\) ----
#2xiuyingPosted 8/31/2014 3:20:41 AM
Picture doesn't show for me?

I am happy about this news - just hope they make DLC cross-compatible with the old systems and even more importantly, make sure all the character intros/win/lose poses are 60fps!!!!!!
#3Zero BeatPosted 8/31/2014 3:29:07 AM(edited)
Thanks, LF2K. I was going to get a next-gen console for Arkham Knight, the Tomb Raider upgrade, and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (thus fulfilling my 3 game minimum), now I have another game to add to the system.

Here's the news post on FSD: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5-last-round-announced.4811/
---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
#41111qqPosted 8/31/2014 4:00:41 AM(edited)
well that was to be expected i just didn't expect them to release it in spring 2015 but summer 2015 not that it matters much
i hope this will be the last version of DOA5 as it names suggests (thou ultimate didn't) & it will include more data than DOA5U
we'll just have to wait & see more news regarding DOA5:LR hopefully they improve on EVERYTHING
in regards of what next gen consoles have to offer & exploit their max potential, from frames & graphics to online net gameplay
---
Windows has detected that you're using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
SCEE must fire EVERYONE then sell their buildings and start from scratch!
#5Leifang2000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 4:01:29 AM
xiuying posted...
Picture doesn't show for me?

I am happy about this news - just hope they make DLC cross-compatible with the old systems and even more importantly, make sure all the character intros/win/lose poses are 60fps!!!!!!

Picture Link added
---
---(|^_^|) T'ai Chi Quan is Awesome!!! (/^_^\) ----
#6Hilda_HimePosted 8/31/2014 4:05:20 AM
Alpha's time has come...
---
Not changing this signature until Alpha-152 gets DLC colors.
#7Solar20xxPosted 8/31/2014 4:24:31 AM
lol First "Ultimate", now "Last Round". Just chuckling a little at the titles.

Anyways, that was pretty quick. I never knew they would reveal it this soon.

These will likely never happen, but I hope the PS4 owners will be able to fight PS3 owners of Ultimate online, along with Xbox ONE owners with Xbox 360 owners. I also hope they would update the story.

Seeing this, I'm also guess that Nyo Tengu is the last extra character? I was honestly expecting one more if this is really the case, but eh. Oh well.
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Almost NEVER take me seriously in almost anything. I'll let you know whenever I am at times.
#81111qqPosted 8/31/2014 4:28:35 AM
i believe nyotengu is the last char for DOA5:UA
as for DOA5:LR they may add more chars to it obviously at this stage i don't know
in regards to being able to fight vs DOA5U players it depends on the level & amount of changes TN will make
just like vanilla players can fight DOA5+ but can't fight ultimate players
some discount to DOA5U full game owners would be nice & save & DLC compatibility would be as well
---
Windows has detected that you're using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
SCEE must fire EVERYONE then sell their buildings and start from scratch!
#9Zero BeatPosted 8/31/2014 4:33:46 AM
1111qq posted...
some discount to DOA5U full game owners would be nice & save & DLC compatibility would be as well

Along with automatic trophy/achievement unlocks. That way, we only have to do the new ones, if any.
---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
#10RigDonovanPosted 8/31/2014 5:16:59 AM
Definitely not buying it since it'll be this same crap + all the lame ass DLC. If these people had class they'll update that boring ass story mode, include non playable characters and give Rig an extra 12 chapters.