DOA5 Last Round Announced for PS4, XboxOne

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  3. DOA5 Last Round Announced for PS4, XboxOne
1 year ago#1
DOA5 Last Round Announced for PS4, XboxOne

Just announced at DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate:Arcade Carnival Tournament in Japan.

Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/leifang/DOA5LastRound/1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/leifang/DOA5LastRound/2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/leifang/DOA5LastRound/3.jpg
---
---(|^_^|) T'ai Chi Quan is Awesome!!! (/^_^\) ----
1 year ago#2
Picture doesn't show for me?

I am happy about this news - just hope they make DLC cross-compatible with the old systems and even more importantly, make sure all the character intros/win/lose poses are 60fps!!!!!!
1 year ago#3
Thanks, LF2K. I was going to get a next-gen console for Arkham Knight, the Tomb Raider upgrade, and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (thus fulfilling my 3 game minimum), now I have another game to add to the system.

Here's the news post on FSD: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5-last-round-announced.4811/
---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
1 year ago#4
well that was to be expected i just didn't expect them to release it in spring 2015 but summer 2015 not that it matters much
i hope this will be the last version of DOA5 as it names suggests (thou ultimate didn't) & it will include more data than DOA5U
we'll just have to wait & see more news regarding DOA5:LR hopefully they improve on EVERYTHING
in regards of what next gen consoles have to offer & exploit their max potential, from frames & graphics to online net gameplay
---
Windows has detected that you're using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
SCEE must fire EVERYONE then sell their buildings and start from scratch!
1 year ago#5
xiuying posted...
Picture doesn't show for me?

I am happy about this news - just hope they make DLC cross-compatible with the old systems and even more importantly, make sure all the character intros/win/lose poses are 60fps!!!!!!

Picture Link added
---
---(|^_^|) T'ai Chi Quan is Awesome!!! (/^_^\) ----
1 year ago#6
Alpha's time has come...
---
Not changing this signature until Alpha-152 gets DLC colors.
1 year ago#7
lol First "Ultimate", now "Last Round". Just chuckling a little at the titles.

Anyways, that was pretty quick. I never knew they would reveal it this soon.

These will likely never happen, but I hope the PS4 owners will be able to fight PS3 owners of Ultimate online, along with Xbox ONE owners with Xbox 360 owners. I also hope they would update the story.

Seeing this, I'm also guess that Nyo Tengu is the last extra character? I was honestly expecting one more if this is really the case, but eh. Oh well.
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Almost NEVER take me seriously in almost anything. I'll let you know whenever I am at times.
1 year ago#8
i believe nyotengu is the last char for DOA5:UA
as for DOA5:LR they may add more chars to it obviously at this stage i don't know
in regards to being able to fight vs DOA5U players it depends on the level & amount of changes TN will make
just like vanilla players can fight DOA5+ but can't fight ultimate players
some discount to DOA5U full game owners would be nice & save & DLC compatibility would be as well
---
Windows has detected that you're using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown
SCEE must fire EVERYONE then sell their buildings and start from scratch!
1 year ago#9
1111qq posted...
some discount to DOA5U full game owners would be nice & save & DLC compatibility would be as well

Along with automatic trophy/achievement unlocks. That way, we only have to do the new ones, if any.
---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
1 year ago#10
Definitely not buying it since it'll be this same crap + all the lame ass DLC. If these people had class they'll update that boring ass story mode, include non playable characters and give Rig an extra 12 chapters.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  3. DOA5 Last Round Announced for PS4, XboxOne

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived