PS3 or VITA?

#1Demo_TargetPosted 7/3/2013 2:31:52 AM
Do people think (of course with respect to the different screen) that the two versions are going to be mostly identical or would the PS3 version end up being much superior - in graphics I mean - ? I could use a new Vita game but I mostly play at home or in the yard, and don't really want to buy both or wait until release (preorder bonus Valsione R...)
#2ShaneJPosted 7/3/2013 7:36:30 PM
PS3 will probably be superior, it is after all more powerful, so its to be expected. Now, outside of sharper looking models in the battle scenes, and prettier special effects during battle scenes, I doubt there will be much of a difference to worry about, assuming there is any to begin with. Banpresto did a pretty good job on PSP.

The only huge difference I could see there being is in the audio quality. Most PS3 games have a higher sampling rate, as wells multi channel audio. Though, if Dai-2-Ji on PS3 is any indication, this game will only be stereo.
---
3DS: 4339-3574-6803
PSN(PS3&PSV)/Gamertag(360): WingZeroKai
#3Neo_TaiPosted 7/28/2013 12:01:04 PM
i din't play the first and second one should i really get this one? i am a fan of super robot war og but even so i don't know much of this serie
#4ShaneJPosted 7/28/2013 8:30:52 PM
That depends. Are you a fan of the series for the story? Or the gameplay? Or both? If you don't mind, you can read up online the events of the first two.

If you're more of a fan of the gameplay and don't mind being lost in the story, then go for it. You've got nothing to lose either way, right?
---
3DS: 4339-3574-6803
PSN(PS3&PSV)/Gamertag(360): WingZeroKai
#5shiro ashtaPosted 7/29/2013 4:38:44 PM
ShaneJ posted...
That depends. Are you a fan of the series for the story? Or the gameplay? Or both? If you don't mind, you can read up online the events of the first two.

If you're more of a fan of the gameplay and don't mind being lost in the story, then go for it. You've got nothing to lose either way, right?

He's never played the previous games so he's not going to know what the gameplay is. The Masoukishin games are a little different from SRW in terms of gameplay mechanics.

Neo_Tai posted...
i din't play the first and second one should i really get this one? i am a fan of super robot war og but even so i don't know much of this serie

Those of us who are getting this game are already fans of the Masoukishin series in general (myself included). If you didn't play the first 2 games due to lack of interest then don't bother with this one.
---
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei IV, Project X Zone, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Gundam Extreme Versus, Dota2
#6Neo_TaiPosted 8/2/2013 12:25:46 PM
shiro ashta posted...
ShaneJ posted...

He's never played the previous games so he's not going to know what the gameplay is. The Masoukishin games are a little different from SRW in terms of gameplay mechanics.

Neo_Tai posted...

Those of us who are getting this game are already fans of the Masoukishin series in general (myself included). If you didn't play the first 2 games due to lack of interest then don't bother with this one.

the hell the lack of interest, i din't play the remake,only play the snes version even so the graphic is a bit off then normal srw it still looking good, i was talking about the story line a bit and the game system,also is the second is like the first one whit a massive ton of branch? (don't like that much in the first one i kinda mess up several time to get the real ending) i'll play the srw original not the mix on and i 'll always try to figure out the story and most of the time i only waiting for the manga or anime show of srw to give me some idea how the plot,i don't play a lot on my psp i mostly play on my console now
#7KouliPosted 8/3/2013 8:42:50 AM
PS3.
---
youtube.com/Kouli30
twitter.com/MadoushiKouli
#8Neo_TaiPosted 8/3/2013 5:37:41 PM
Kouli posted...
PS3.

the first 2 where not on ps3
#9bloodcoastPosted 8/4/2013 12:51:08 AM
Neo_Tai posted...
shiro ashta posted...
ShaneJ posted...

Neo_Tai posted...

the hell the lack of interest, i din't play the remake,only play the snes version even so the graphic is a bit off then normal srw it still looking good, i was talking about the story line a bit and the game system,also is the second is like the first one whit a massive ton of branch? (don't like that much in the first one i kinda mess up several time to get the real ending) i'll play the srw original not the mix on and i 'll always try to figure out the story and most of the time i only waiting for the manga or anime show of srw to give me some idea how the plot,i don't play a lot on my psp i mostly play on my console now

Snes version had a huge story. The second game, in contrast, didn't add much in story; there were, I think, 3 routes for branch. You should be able to play the third game without missing too much if you got through the first one.

As for topic, I'm going for the PS3 version. Aside from superior version, I also get a manual for the PS3 version.
#10Neo_TaiPosted 8/4/2013 9:21:52 AM
if i'll buy it i will surely go for ps3