Really fun for an old game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Thief: The Dark Project
  3. Really fun for an old game

User Info: NightmareKind

NightmareKind
6 years ago#1
I do play old games often because of nostalgia, or to finish some campaign I never completed. Rarely however, do I load up an old game I had no previous experience with. This was the case with Thief, as I had heard good things about the game. I have to say I'm pretty impressed despite its age. Something about it vaguely reminds me of Deus Ex too. I guess it just goes to show that although graphics may become outdated, good gameplay is timeless.
Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz, G.SKILL 2GB DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
GeForce 8800GTS 320MB, EVGA nForce 680i LT SLI, Windows XP Pro SP3

User Info: TazmanianD

TazmanianD
6 years ago#2

If you haven't played Thief 2 yet then I'm jealous because it's an even better game. Thief 2x is also pretty good and Thief 3 is very worth playing.

User Info: NightmareKind

NightmareKind
6 years ago#3
Ah yes. I'm looking forward to Thief 2. I'm currently at The Lost City. Once I am done with this game I intend to play Thief 2. It's been sitting on my shelf, ignored for far too long. I have a strange habit of buying games and never playing them until years later.
Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz, G.SKILL 2GB DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
GeForce 8800GTS 320MB, EVGA nForce 680i LT SLI, Windows XP Pro SP3
  1. Boards
  2. Thief: The Dark Project
  3. Really fun for an old game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived