Chaos Emeralds & Special Stages?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Sonic: Lost World
  3. Chaos Emeralds & Special Stages?
2 years ago#1
Should Chaos Emeralds be given to the player as the story demands like the Adventure titles, or should the game trust the player to get them all through special stages like in Heroes and Colors?

Personally I think it should be through special stages as this can encourage replayability and with that hook more people into the mechanics.
2 years ago#2
It was terrible in Heroes. I liked it a lot better in Colors.
2 years ago#3
I also would vastly prefer the chaos emeralds to be obtained through alternate means. It's much more rewarding, especially if the later special stages are more difficult.
---
PC, Deluxe Wii U, and Pikachu 3DS XL
2 years ago#4
I think special stages are only confirmed for the 3DS version, just like Generations =\
---
For Let's Plays, Walkthroughs, and Gameplay videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStitchRS
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic: Lost World
  3. Chaos Emeralds & Special Stages?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived