The Wisps..

#1UncleBen59Posted 11/11/2013 5:44:13 PM
How do you feel about them - Results (63 votes)
Love them. They have been a great addition to the series
3.17% (2 votes)
Like them. They have been good at times
14.29% (9 votes)
Indifferent. It all depends on the situation and such.
23.81% (15 votes)
Dont like them. I thought they were supposed to be a one-time thing.
36.51% (23 votes)
Hate them. Never should have been made.
15.87% (10 votes)
Other (throw your two cents in the comments)
6.35% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So how do you feel about the Wisps?
---
Sally is a better character than Amy and she needs to be added into the Sonic games.
BOSTON RED SOX: WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!! #BostonStrong
#2DiogenesKCPosted 11/11/2013 5:45:02 PM
better than wasps
---
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew
I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too
#3tuznecotePosted 11/11/2013 5:50:29 PM
My vote was according to this game. Hate them. The idea of them was alright but not executed in the way I would like.
---
Iizuka: With Generations, it was very much go really quickly and avoid all obstacles by sidestepping.
#4UncleBen59(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 5:51:45 PM
tuznecote posted...
My vote was according to this game. Hate them. The idea of them was alright but not executed in the way I would like.

But in general what would you say?
---
Sally is a better character than Amy and she needs to be added into the Sonic games.
#5tuznecotePosted 11/11/2013 5:53:00 PM
Ah if you wanted that answer then it should of been "The have been good at times" I suppose.
---
Iizuka: With Generations, it was very much go really quickly and avoid all obstacles by sidestepping.
#6UncleBen59(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 5:54:08 PM
tuznecote posted...
Ah if you wanted that answer then it should of been "The have been good at times" I suppose.

My bad. i should have been clear on that
---
#7BarontheGreatPosted 11/11/2013 5:55:13 PM
Don't like them. They feel out of place and negatively impact the core Sonic gameplay.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pFfdC.gif
#8Ms_AndryPosted 11/11/2013 5:57:18 PM
I dislike them very strongly.

They're big dumb ugly butts
---
Poop in your mouth is better than no poop in your mouth. People who agree: 122
Dumb people who don't agree!!! : -3
#9tuznecotePosted 11/11/2013 6:07:24 PM
Ms_Andry posted...
I dislike them very strongly.

They're big dumb ugly butts

Please refrain from cursing next time for for ****sake. No one wants to read that.
---
#10MagnemightPosted 11/11/2013 6:14:35 PM
to me, they've been essentially the same thing as the other characters in SA1/2/'06, or the Werehog in Unleashed, or Classic Sonic in Generations; some inferior non-Sonic gameplay that exists entirely to pad out the spaces between functional gameplay

but with Colors integrating them directly into the levels, they kinda take away from any enjoyment I'd get out of the main gameplay because I can't just go into a level and enjoy it without Wisps, since Colors pretty much relies on the Wisps for any gameplay that doesn't involve directly moving forward

I don't really mind Wisps that function as a single action, like Rocket or Laser, but the transformation ones just draaag and interrupt my Sonic gameplay

I know everyone's been putting down the Wisps in Lost World but it looks like much less of the game is spent inside a Wisp transformation than in Colors, so I might actually find 'em less annoying in it (and I don't especially mind gyro/touch controls).
---
Magikoopa Security Force: Defend against the Shy Guys!
Download the demo (offsite): http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=29243