If you guys hate this game so much

#1bulbasaurbwnagePosted 3/28/2014 1:54:04 PM
Why don't you just sell a copy for 10 dollars or less to someone who wants it?
---
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information. One: This is memetic. Two: This is a mutation.
#2tuznecotePosted 3/28/2014 1:55:56 PM
Basically you want it and your too stingy to buy it.
---
Adaptability sucks.
#3bulbasaurbwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 4:18:08 PM
I already have the game -_- And I like it, tyvm.
---
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information. One: This is memetic. Two: This is a mutation.
#4Rasputin77Posted 4/6/2014 6:05:33 AM
^ OMG pwned.
---
Cutest thing I've seen all week: Another user fantasizing about violence against me, in a thread I hadn't even posted in yet. <3
#5Lemon_MasterPosted 4/6/2014 7:08:02 AM
Sonic fans complain about every Sonic title that comes out.
#6chequelotsPosted 4/7/2014 9:54:59 AM
Lemon_Master posted...

It makes me wonder if you could even call them fans. The thing that baffles me about the "Sonic fans" is that they cry and complain about every Sonic game that comes out, stating how much they suck and why. And then cry about it like their opinions are special or something. Yet they still follow the series. Why follow a series if you're just looking for ways to be disappointed with it?
---
As Link always says: "HYYYAAAA!!!!"
#7SonicDolphin117Posted 4/8/2014 11:03:53 AM
It's good to know that there are some wise people in this world.
---
"You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!": Shadow the Hedgehog
Gt: SonicDolphin117
#8Lemon_MasterPosted 4/8/2014 1:03:28 PM
chequelots posted...
Lemon_Master posted...

It makes me wonder if you could even call them fans. The thing that baffles me about the "Sonic fans" is that they cry and complain about every Sonic game that comes out, stating how much they suck and why. And then cry about it like their opinions are special or something. Yet they still follow the series. Why follow a series if you're just looking for ways to be disappointed with it?

They like older titles.. But why can't they be like Pokemon or Spyro fans and stay away from the fans who enjoy the new ones?
#9Ms_AndryPosted 4/9/2014 11:21:29 AM
I love it when Sonic fans cry and complain about Sonic fans not loving everything Sonic team poops out at them
---
Poop in your mouth is better than no poop in your mouth. People who agree: 122
Dumb people who don't agree!!! : -3
#10IlluminoiusPosted 4/9/2014 11:40:18 AM
the people who complain about haters are far more annoying and far more numerous than those who actually hate everything