What is max # of players?

#1smelly_boobPosted 6/19/2013 1:07:31 PM
Still 12 for next gen? I couldnt out the info with a quick google search.... knowing that console players will finally get to experience 64 player BF that PC gamers have enjoyed for nearly 10 years now.... I'd expect a lot of COD converts this go around with BF4.
#2Deadmeat20Posted 6/19/2013 8:05:07 PM
There has been little to no information about the multiplayer aspect of Ghosts. However, I do remember reading that there will be staged environmental destruction. You can't control all of the destruction of course, but at certain points in the game the map will alter itself.

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/call_of_duty_ghosts/news/call_of_duty_ghosts_multiplayer_to_introduce_dynamic_maps.html

If this is true, then it means Call of Duty: Ghosts finally has one selling point.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
#3dejavu1982Posted 6/20/2013 3:09:37 AM
.......100th time through a map with a dam.........."LOOKOUT GUYS THE DAMN IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE AND FLOOD THE MIDDLE OF THIS MAP FOR 30 SECONDS" wowwwwwwww that will get old haha, but then again cod players aren't use to this kinda stuff, so they might like it.
#4smelly_boob(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 10:32:28 PM
very surprising they haven't announced player counts yet..... tells me they def. aren't doing anything near ambitious as bf4 is setting up to be
#5CaptainSnowmanPosted 6/26/2013 4:52:41 AM
Probably 18 like previous CoDs.
---
Hey, Commander, we got Garrus back! That's Great, because he was totally my favourite. With that pole up his ass. -Joker, Mass Effect
#6Road_Kill_666Posted 6/26/2013 10:53:17 PM
COD can't do 64 players or rather SHOULDN'T because games would definitely be over way faster. They would have to water down the kill streaks to stop campers from getting swarms, dogs or gunships with 32 players to kill.
#7Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 6/26/2013 11:15:46 PM
However, I do remember reading that there will be staged environmental destruction. You can't control all of the destruction of course, but at certain points in the game the map will alter itself.

Yeah like the dam that floods itself every few minutes in Black Ops 2 right?

SO COOL
---
http://i.imgur.com/VgwJRED.jpg