why are you buying this on Xbox One?

#11Ice WeaselPosted 11/3/2013 11:38:32 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
On topic though, I really don't see the point. It's not like a night and day difference between current and next gen versions like BF4. All you get is SLIGHTLY better graphics because they were too lazy to implement any meaningful differences in the next gen version. The graphics are meaningless when it's the worst looking next gem game. In fact, their next gen version looks like a current gen version.

Even going back close to a year ago Sony was saying the graphical upgrade from the current gen to the next was not going to be huge. And this is from a company who usually way over-hypes the graphics capabilities of their consoles. When I heard that I knew not to get too excited about next-gen visuals.
#12realast_killaz1Posted 11/3/2013 2:02:51 PM
theres ground war on next gen consoles right?
#13Descedent1Posted 11/4/2013 7:38:35 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Descedent1 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
because i have friends on both consoles so i buy for both

Wish I had money to blow like that, might as well buy me a copy while you're at it

jealousy on the internet will surely get you something! :rollseyes:

Jealousy is a negative emotion, I expressed no negativity in that post. Learn to read please. Being smart should be a prerequisite to being a smartass.

it was your tone.
#14Silver-AssassinPosted 11/7/2013 7:42:29 PM
realast_killaz1 posted...

So far yes, it is only a next gen feature
#15OutFromUndrPosted 11/7/2013 8:01:04 PM
I'm on PC because I like playing with keyboard/mouse + my PC is awesome and new.

Although, I'll probably get it on One eventually. Everyone I know is getting Xbox One sometime soon, so I'll probably buy another copy of Ghosts to play with friends.
---
GT: Tommot67
#16OutFromUndrPosted 11/7/2013 8:04:03 PM
Silver-Assassin posted...
realast_killaz1 posted...

So far yes, it is only a next gen feature

PC has it as well. I didn't even realize it's not in the 360/PS3 versions. I just assumed everyone had it too...like every other COD release :/
---
GT: Tommot67
#17RawringAirPosted 11/7/2013 8:04:22 PM
because I play video games
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#18GutxPilePosted 11/7/2013 9:37:55 PM
Because my 360 will be going in my sons room and I don't plan on playing it too much after I get my Xbox One.
---
XBOX GT GutxPile