clans and the mobile app

#1Kuebel33Posted 12/24/2013 8:07:36 PM
I dont play much cod online, though that's changing now since I have this for XOne. Isn't there a way to earn xp via the mobile app or something?

I'm pretty terrible lol.. more of a Gears of War dude in the past (until Judgement came and took a crap on the multiplayer), so I'm looking for advice and or how to use the mobile app to try to get some skills while I learn to not suck in versus...
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: KZ, AC4, Knack, SM3DW, DR3, CoD:G
#2rwankaPosted 12/24/2013 9:00:34 PM
The app is mainly for clan wars. My best advise is to play squads mode. You will play with other players on your team against bots. This will also give you xp for regular multi.
---
GT/PSN: Greentaurus80
#3ImMojoJojoPosted 12/27/2013 11:37:33 AM
Kuebel33 posted...
I dont play much cod online, though that's changing now since I have this for XOne. Isn't there a way to earn xp via the mobile app or something?

I'm pretty terrible lol.. more of a Gears of War dude in the past (until Judgement came and took a crap on the multiplayer), so I'm looking for advice and or how to use the mobile app to try to get some skills while I learn to not suck in versus...

How is a mobile app gonna get you to be better at a FPS?
Only mobile app you need is YouTube. Search CoD videos on how to get better there. There are dozens. Oh and playing the game helps.