How Does Clan Wars Work?

#1IMProdiGYPosted 12/29/2013 8:09:48 AM
I just got my clan in order and clan wars starts in a couple days. Now my question is how does it work? My app is acting silly right now so I cant see the turtorial.

Also, how do you get the gold clan tag? I heard there is a league like starcraft 2. Bronze to platnium. Any answers would be great thanks!
---
gl hf
#2IMProdiGY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 4:33:46 PM
Bump
---
gl hf
#3Mr_SchickadancePosted 12/29/2013 5:07:37 PM
You have to capture and neutralize different positions on the map in the app which correspond to different game modes. You get one "win" for each member of your clan that is playing with you.

So for example, if you win a game of domination with 3 clan mates, that's 4 wins towards domination (you + the 3 friends).

For gold clan tag, you have to reach a certain clan level, I think it's 11. Just keep playing and your clan will rank up.
---
"What? Their health recharges? And the bullets don't even work. How r*****ed."--My MOM in reference to Call of Duty.
#4IMProdiGY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 6:24:43 PM
Mr_Schickadance posted...
You have to capture and neutralize different positions on the map in the app which correspond to different game modes. You get one "win" for each member of your clan that is playing with you.

So for example, if you win a game of domination with 3 clan mates, that's 4 wins towards domination (you + the 3 friends).

For gold clan tag, you have to reach a certain clan level, I think it's 11. Just keep playing and your clan will rank up.

Ok thanks, but when you play does it match u with same size team? Also, does ur clan rank up faster? Is the only benefit of playing clan wars is because of type of league ur in. Im assuming platinum is where the best clans are and bronze is where the not so good teams are?
---
gl hf
#5Mr_SchickadancePosted 12/29/2013 6:52:41 PM
IMProdiGY posted...
Mr_Schickadance posted...

Ok thanks, but when you play does it match u with same size team? Also, does ur clan rank up faster? Is the only benefit of playing clan wars is because of type of league ur in. Im assuming platinum is where the best clans are and bronze is where the not so good teams are?

To be honest, I'm still getting used to how this works too.

My clan has been in platinum division a few times now, and I think we're average or a little bit better than average at best. But I would imagine that platinum is a good sign and the better clans are put in that division.

One friend told me that you are sorted according to how big your clan is, which makes sense because it's not really fair to have 10 players competing with a 48 man clan, for example. So presumably the small clans are battling small clans within the platinum division.

But then I reminded him of what he told me and he said it does NOT work that way, so now I'm at sea.

I think as time goes on we'll get better at it.
---
"What? Their health recharges? And the bullets don't even work. How r*****ed."--My MOM in reference to Call of Duty.
#6IMProdiGY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 8:32:24 PM
Ok my clan has 6 dudes right now and this will be our first war. Not sure who is familiar with starcraft 2, but they have the best ranked online gameplay. There is bronze to Grandmasters. Bronze for noobs, silver for noobs that understand tge game to a point, gold for dudes who are pretty good, but still have issues in areas. Then there is Platnium and here you basically know the game up and down. Diamond is a league just for better platnium players. Masters are where pro and semi pro gamers are. You pretty much are bad a s s. Grand masters is where tge main pro gamers are and is where starcraft players dream of being.

Because Activision owns Blizzard and they are who makes srarcraft; I assume its the same thing to a point. The better players are in Platinum. Just like is Blackops 2 the league play they had was basically the same as starcraft. But crap because people quit all the time and left uneven matches.
---
gl hf