black screen?

#1johneartsPosted 1/10/2014 5:42:41 PM(edited)
All I get is a black screen. Any help? It tries to snyc data then black
#2toyrazeck13Posted 1/10/2014 7:14:11 PM
Completely reboot the system by unplugging it and powering it back up. Will take a bit longer to reboot but it should work afterwards.
---
You don't win the battle by doing what's right, you win by doing what's necessary,
#3johnearts(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2014 10:25:06 AM
Yep worked thanks!
#4GameLord113Posted 1/11/2014 10:42:27 PM
I'm having the same issue. Is there another way to reboot it without unpluging the power cord?
#5wskingwsPosted 1/12/2014 1:48:45 AM
GameLord113 posted...
I'm having the same issue. Is there another way to reboot it without unpluging the power cord?

Yes. You can go in to setting>power&start up and switch power mode to energy saver.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#6w00dy925Posted 1/14/2014 1:07:23 AM
wskingws posted...
GameLord113 posted...

Yes. You can go in to setting>power&start up and switch power mode to energy saver.

Thank you man. Literally posted a topic about the black screen, while I was waiting for a response I went back a couple pages and seen this topic. Changing the power mode definitely works
---
R.I.P my brothers, Dustin Hellen and John Steibler. Words will never describe how much i miss you both. Live life to the fullest, always..
#7sulkythefishPosted 1/14/2014 5:02:24 AM
Wish I'd seen this topic before I'd uninstalled the game and started to reinstall it
#8ShadonicPosted 1/17/2014 6:55:20 AM
toyrazeck13 posted...
Completely reboot the system by unplugging it and powering it back up. Will take a bit longer to reboot but it should work afterwards.

Please don't just unplug it! you can turn the Xbox one off completely by holding the power button on the face of the console for ~10 seconds, upon which it will shut down ( and not just sleep).

I do this about once a week to get the memory to flush out, it stops the out of memory issues i used to keep getting.
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?