My stats reset

#1dark_lungPosted 5/5/2014 9:02:08 PM
Has anyone just turn on their game and realized your prestiges are gone as though you've never even played the game. It didn't erase game data. I still have recorded footage. It just reset me back to level 1...after finally reaching the final character for prestiging. I looked it up and the most common answer was "because you joined a stranger's game..."

Has this happened to you?

To me it didn't really faze me as much, but when you play others again, which you play beginners for match up due to low stats, I've already received 2 messages from players say I'm hacking. Kids these days don't know a veteran player when they play one.
---
xbl: ComeAtMeBrody
#2Scottydont19Posted 5/6/2014 2:09:31 AM
I've had 3 friends get reset in the last 2 days. 2 were complete resets and the other just had his TDM rank reset.
---
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt"
-Mark Twain
#3werkz_destroyzPosted 5/6/2014 11:08:28 AM
my friend with a 3+kd and a 10 w/l . just got reset for no reason...no boostin or hacked lobbies....and i have at least 4 other people on my friends list that got reset last week around the same time.

Thing is that if enough people report you..IW will reset you without checking for any proof....sucks i know.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#4dark_lung(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 2:44:09 PM
werkz_destroyz posted...
my friend with a 3+kd and a 10 w/l . just got reset for no reason...no boostin or hacked lobbies....and i have at least 4 other people on my friends list that got reset last week around the same time.

Thing is that if enough people report you..IW will reset you without checking for any proof....sucks i know.

but I didn't even get a message saying I was being resetted. I've been resetted once in MW3 because of a hack trick, but I did get a message for that one. This was entirely different. There wasn't anything. It's as though I never played the game.
---
xbl: ComeAtMeBrody