Account reset to level 1, what the holy ****?

#1Majik25Posted 6/9/2014 9:07:04 PM
So I logged in thinking I would play some Infected. Account is level 1. Did a hard reset of the system, still level 1. All leaderboards show me at correct rank of Maxed, wtf?
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#2LilAznRiceBoi89Posted 6/10/2014 11:29:58 AM
As long as you haven't played on your account then Activision support can restore your stats. If you played on your account after the reset then you will be out of luck. Contact Activison support and they should be able to help as long as you didn't hack / glitch / or cheat.
#3Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 4:44:43 PM
Yeah, I knew not to play so my leaderboards would remain intact, I had to call Support since their live chat didn't work and I got escalated, so we will see from there.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#4supercoolisaacPosted 6/10/2014 7:09:10 PM
Good you deserved it
---
There are no tents in space
#5LilAznRiceBoi89Posted 6/10/2014 8:16:22 PM
I didn't know about not playing so when I lost 10 levels and all my shotgun challenges for the day I wasn't able to recover.

Good to know for future reference. Chat probably didn't work because you probably contacted them after business hours. I think they are open 11 AM daily and probably close around 5 PM PST
#6slayerxelitePosted 6/13/2014 8:16:54 AM
They wont do anything when you contact them. This has been happening to a lot of people lately on multiple forums. You will get the standard "your account encountered an repairable error and we had to reset you" when you do contact them. They will also claim they dont have backups of stats which is why you are level 1 instead of them reverting you to a time when your stats were stable.
---
The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
#7Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2014 6:11:27 PM
slayerxelite posted...
They wont do anything when you contact them. This has been happening to a lot of people lately on multiple forums. You will get the standard "your account encountered an repairable error and we had to reset you" when you do contact them. They will also claim they dont have backups of stats which is why you are level 1 instead of them reverting you to a time when your stats were stable.

Yup, that is exactly what I got "Irreparable damage occurred on our end so you were reset, but we wont do anything about it." Which is total bull**** because I know of people who have been rolled back and rolling back is easy to do.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518