How large is the online population on average ?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. How large is the online population on average ?
9 months ago#1
I was thinking of taking back Titanfall and getting this instead until Destiny releases.

Titanfall is boring me and I haven't played this yet, but almost everything I read about it says it's not a good game.

It still kind of interests me though but my main concern is the online population size.

* How many people are usually on at a given time ?
9 months ago#2
Well ... it's OK imo ...

I did have a lot more fun with MW2 and MW3 (yeah i did enjoy it a lot *flame shield active*) ...

Ghost kind of lacks the flow of previous titles ... and there's quite some bullcrap that happens every now and then, but that happens in every CoD

... and personally i think the old perk tier class system is better than that equipment points crap

... and i miss my Dragunov ... my M16A4 ... my Models ... my AA-11 ... my AK-47 ... my PM-9 ... damn ... i miss quite some stuff in that game :-/
---
Official high priestess of the Gardevoir cult.
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
9 months ago#3
Every time I get on there is at least 21000+ people online. I find games fast 99% of the time but I usually play tdm, Dom, kc, strike zone 24/7.
---
XBL - williamcod85
Ghosts: kdr 2.08+ w/l 1.49+ solo
9 months ago#4
Most I've ever seen on Xbox One is 57k. It does get down to around 18k though. #60 has more players obviously.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
9 months ago#5
I've seen it as low as 8k late at night. Just go to an xb1 twitch stream and wait for them to go to the lobby. Right now there is 16k online.
---
Board User Level: Legend
9 months ago#6
kingbahamut83 posted...
Most I've ever seen on Xbox One is 57k. It does get down to around 18k though. 360 has more players obviously.
9 months ago#7
Tried to play this morning (UK) before work, around 8am. I managed 2 games of TDM then struggled to find any other games. There was around 2.5k online on TDM but other modes were all less than 1k. Mostly less than 500. I gave up eventually. Considering 2XP was still live that's poor.
9 months ago#8
it's around 21k players. On 360 it's 50k. Yeah, that's not really a great number to be bragging about. BO2 has around 80-150K a day. Shows you people play BO2 than ghost. That's not all. MW3 is usually around 50K as well. I know this because I switch amongst them for fun.
---
xbl: ComeAtMeBrody
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. How large is the online population on average ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived