Couple of questions for someone who just got the game

#1Flamingace18Posted 8/18/2014 2:28:39 PM
Just got the game on the one and am having some difficulties with it.

1.) I figured my season pass wouldn't transfer but lo and behold it did. Not really complaining about that but I'm wondering if the store is messed up or something.

2.) I have my Triton 720 pros hooked up and working fine and was just going to put the xbox headset around my neck and talk into that since I don't have an adapter. Is there a way for me to make it where voice chat comes out through the tv aka through the tritons?

3.) I'm having really bad frame rate issues. I got the game used and it's been having frame rates since I got it. No other game has ever really had frame rate issues except dead rising 3. I'm also noticing that loading maps takes for freaking ever.

Thanks in advance guys.
---
Oklahoma City Thunder, Texas Rangers, St Louis Rams, and Oklahoma Sooners fan. http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll_medium.gif
#2wrettcaughnPosted 8/18/2014 5:11:19 PM
The season pass might have transferred if you bought it before May of this year. I'm actually wondering if they are still honoring the deal for new season pass purchases since it's on sale on the 360 right now.
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#3kingbahamut83Posted 8/19/2014 8:37:58 AM
Voice chat will only be clear through tritons if you get the chat adapter. You CAN hear it without it, but its not that loud.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan