What is a bombing raid?

#1DropkickJeremyPosted 12/26/2013 1:36:00 PM
Trying to get some guns and stuff unlocked for the new maps, and I need to get a kill with a bombing raid. Is there a bomber or something they added into the new maps? Or what map do I have to do it on? Thanks in advance for any help.
---
Gamertag: DropkickJeremy
Not changing my signature until Chris Leben wins the Middleweight Championship. Started 9/8/07
#2meyern3Posted 12/26/2013 5:09:43 PM
There is a bombing raid station on each of the China Rising maps
---
GT: crouton12many PSN: kruton12many FC: 0318-7610-1596
If you add my FC, message me and I will add you.
#3DropkickJeremy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 5:14:36 PM
meyern3 posted...
There is a bombing raid station on each of the China Rising maps

Oh okay, thank you. So it's just a building on each map then? And is it on all game modes? I typically just play Rush, with conquest large being thrown in there sometimes.
---
Gamertag: DropkickJeremy
Not changing my signature until Chris Leben wins the Middleweight Championship. Started 9/8/07
#4meyern3Posted 12/28/2013 7:01:16 AM
It is just a small shed with a radar dish on top. A bomber symbol will appear on the minimap for it. I believe it is only in conquest. Usually in the central objective.
---
#5meyern3Posted 12/28/2013 7:04:16 AM
If you see a bunch of people standing around a small building waiting to get in, that is it. Only one person can use it at a time and there is a cooldown. Until everyone finishes the assignments, it seems that everyone and their brother just waits in line oblivious to the war around them.
---
#6StrayLostWolfPosted 12/28/2013 7:51:13 AM
meyern3 posted...
If you see a bunch of people standing around a small building waiting to get in, that is it. Only one person can use it at a time and there is a cooldown. Until everyone finishes the assignments, it seems that everyone and their brother just waits in line oblivious to the war around them.

I dont think finishing the assignments will stop them, they seriously should have made it just like the AC-130, spawn on it and be able to para-jump out of it to keep it more objective based and helpful to the actual team.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Merciful Domino
I'm inclined to believe both next gen consoles have their faults.