Double Xp?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
It says that it started today but I've played 5 games and haven't seen it do double xp.
2 years ago#2
Only for Premium members. If you are premium, then it has been doubling your XP. It sometimes isn't that noticeable if you are bad and not helping your team thus not getting any points
---
cR Crossfire
2 years ago#3
IcrossfireI posted...
Only for Premium members. If you are premium, then it has been doubling your XP. It sometimes isn't that noticeable if you are bad and not helping your team thus not getting any points

That seemed a bit unprovoked.
---
3DS FC: 2921-9478-0342
XBL GT: EvilJawa
2 years ago#4
Premium members only, unfortunately.
But it's definitely there :)
2 years ago#5
EvilJawa_XBL posted...
IcrossfireI posted...

That seemed a bit unprovoked.

Don't lose sleep over it. It was only a joke, although its the truth that you will not notice any real xp boost if you don't get many points.

Anyway, TC, the double XP multiplies each separate award. So for example, if you got a 10,000 support service star, it would count as 20,000. If you had a 100 percent xp boost active, it would count for 40,000. What I'm saying is it doesn't multiply everything at the end; it does it while each award is popping up after the game. You won't see total points for round: 60,000 x 2 (although that would be satisfying to see).
---
cR Crossfire
2 years ago#6
Thanks for the info guys. I thought it was double xp for everybody like how it was back in December. And don't worry no hard feelings, I understand this games xp boost
2 years ago#7
I am never buying battlefield again because of this premium rubbish.

I dont mind it including maps etc but giving people priority accees to servers is a joke as i can never get into a game. I am not paying the same price for the game again to get access to online servers

Its a pitty they make good games but it leaves me bitter.

Bf is better than cod but with cod i can be in a mp match withing few minutes of turning my xbox on.
2 years ago#8
How about you give the servers some support by buying premium
---
My 3DS FC 0619-3745-8936
In my friend safari I have slugma, pansear and ninetales
2 years ago#9
PACIFIST_SADIST posted...

I just bought the game a couple days ago. It took me two days to be able to get into a match, and then it was all TDM even though I was trying for Domination. I have always hated TDM.....but I really enjoyed it here.
So I instantly started thinking about buying the premium.

But here is the stupid noob question....will these server issues ever be fix? Will I ever be able to easily get into a game type go mt own choosing?
I mean this is all new to me. But if I knew the issue would be resolved, I would upgrade right now. But haven't these issue been present since launch? Does not inspire confidence. I am a bit worried that I may have wasted $60 on the game....not sure I want to up that to $110 on the hope it gets better.

That being said.....I suck bad and could use the double XP.
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
2 years ago#10
littlecletus posted...
PACIFIST_SADIST posted...

I just bought the game a couple days ago. It took me two days to be able to get into a match, and then it was all TDM even though I was trying for Domination. I have always hated TDM.....but I really enjoyed it here.
So I instantly started thinking about buying the premium.

But here is the stupid noob question....will these server issues ever be fix? Will I ever be able to easily get into a game type go mt own choosing?
I mean this is all new to me. But if I knew the issue would be resolved, I would upgrade right now. But haven't these issue been present since launch? Does not inspire confidence. I am a bit worried that I may have wasted $60 on the game....not sure I want to up that to $110 on the hope it gets better.

That being said.....I suck bad and could use the double XP.

Quickmatch never works...use browser. You might as well buy premium since it gives you every expansion for cheaper. That way you get all the bonuses too.
---
Will you take
the R. LAUNCHER? >Yes No

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived