Turbo Slam?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Anybody know how to do a Turbo Slam? What it is? Because it doesn't seem to be slamming into cars, racers, or cops with turbo. I can't figure it out....
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond
3 years ago#2
Are you confusing Turbo with Nitrous? Turbo is a add on you have to buy for your car.
3 years ago#3
Turbo is a racer's pursuit tech. It's much much faster than nitrous. You'll have to pretty much use it on a straight away. I'm assuming you have to use that to complete the objective.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
3 years ago#4
I was confusing the two. It feels like a heavy oversight on the designers side to not not clearly label or explain things. I can't be the only person in the world who, when is told to use turbo, uses the button that makes me go faster than normal and assumes it's turbo.
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond
3 years ago#5
Lol I just came onto the boards to figure this out. Kept ramming people with nitrous.
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/3DS/Steam/Raptr - Keniption

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived