Turbo Slam?

#1DPOnerivalPosted 11/16/2013 7:02:34 PM
Anybody know how to do a Turbo Slam? What it is? Because it doesn't seem to be slamming into cars, racers, or cops with turbo. I can't figure it out....
---
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond
#2Dragon969atgfPosted 11/16/2013 9:17:18 PM
Are you confusing Turbo with Nitrous? Turbo is a add on you have to buy for your car.
#3NucleartwigPosted 11/16/2013 11:58:29 PM
Turbo is a racer's pursuit tech. It's much much faster than nitrous. You'll have to pretty much use it on a straight away. I'm assuming you have to use that to complete the objective.
---
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
#4DPOnerival(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 12:44:59 AM
I was confusing the two. It feels like a heavy oversight on the designers side to not not clearly label or explain things. I can't be the only person in the world who, when is told to use turbo, uses the button that makes me go faster than normal and assumes it's turbo.
---
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond
#5keniptionPosted 11/17/2013 3:18:21 AM
Lol I just came onto the boards to figure this out. Kept ramming people with nitrous.
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/3DS/Steam/Raptr - Keniption