My car won't accelerate or even start for that matter.....what is going on??

#1Chanfan02Posted 12/15/2013 10:50:34 PM
I am trying to play my game while it is downloading and I am starting the tutorial and am sitting in my Porsche but it won't go lol. I have no clue what is going on, not sure if I am just stupid or it isn't working....
---
Gamertag: Chanfan02
PSN: JChanfan
#2saleonkennedyPosted 12/16/2013 12:54:34 AM
Weird. Did you try doing it after it finished downloading. Maybe the controller scheme is messed up.
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#3Chanfan02(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 7:38:47 AM
saleonkennedy posted...
Weird. Did you try doing it after it finished downloading. Maybe the controller scheme is messed up.

I just woke up so I am going to try it today. It was really weird but my guess was maybe I needed to let it download more to be able to start driving around. I hope that's what it was and it isn't a glitch. I looked at the control scheme and everything was fine, so I'm not exactly sure.
---
Gamertag: Chanfan02
PSN: JChanfan
#4CRacerX125Posted 12/18/2013 9:52:16 AM
I had the same problem. I think it's a glitch. I don't know how they expect to let you drive around in an open world when it's not finished downloading yet.

Let the game download 100% then boot it up.
#5KatKillPosted 12/21/2013 6:28:03 PM
Ea's help center (oxymoron) had a post for the PS4 doing this and they recommended deleting the install and re-installing the game. Just got the game and it happened twice on me during the tutorial. Once as a cop sitting at your first command post and then a second time actually during a race.

I'm going to delete the game install (if I can figure out how) and then re-install and not play it until it's complete and see if that helps.
#6KatKillPosted 12/22/2013 5:31:23 PM
So that seemed to fix the issue for me. Many hours later and no problems.