This is for anyone looking to join a community and clan for Destiny and more...

#1joeymegsPosted 8/18/2014 8:58:04 AM
What's up guys. We are recruiting for the Xiled Brotherhood. I've posted in here a few times and have met some great gamers so I'll post one more time.

We are a community of gamers from all around the U.S. and the world. We are extremely excited to play Destiny. Our goal is and always will be to ensure that people always have friends to game with.
We can't wait to explore every single bit of Destiny from PvE to PvP, exploring every location, and finding all the best equipment.

We have a big community with great gamers both hardcore and casual.

We play all types of games from shooters, fighters, sports, rpg's, racers, and everything in between.

Our age requirement is 13+. We have gamers from all age groups teens, twenties, thirties, and forties.

If this sounds like something you are interested in post your gamertag, PM me, or send me a message on XBL, my gamertag is in my sig.

Thank you.
---
GT: XBH Optimus
PSN: JoeyCorleone
#2Nightingale_DPosted 8/18/2014 8:22:48 PM
Although I have the thought of joining, I would first like to know how you separate people into fireteams. Is it based on skill, or what?
---
Every game is rigged from the start
#3joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 9:29:51 PM
As a community we have many gamers. Both casual and hardcore which I've said a lot. We have various clans and squads. You would be placed into a squad but the full brotherhood will be at your disposal to play with. You can play with any members you see fit. There will obviously be players that are better than others, so you can play with whoever you feel comfortable with.
---
#4ExiledExDeathPosted 8/18/2014 9:45:46 PM
You know you can bump your old thread, no need to make a half dozen of these.
---
Leader of the Exiled Guardians, Seeker of Knowledge, and Father of Wolves
Skilled players join my Destiny clan here http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/124787
#5joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 9:53:40 PM
It's whatever. They will get locked. We have a amazing community and people that want to just play the game we have players that for that. If they want to play with hardcore gamers, we have some of the top ranked FPS players in the world.
---
#6Nightingale_DPosted 8/18/2014 10:00:56 PM
So I will join. My gamertag is NightingaleD. I would like more information about how this works. I request that you E-mail me more about it. Damiancontreras631@gmail.com
---
#7joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 10:04:37 PM
I'll send you a friend request it's easier to talk about than write about. I'm on now if you can jump on.
---
#8Nightingale_DPosted 8/18/2014 10:08:49 PM
Are you available Saturday?
---
#9joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 10:16:55 PM
Yeah I'm on about 5 days a week. I'll be on Saturday I usually play a little during the day, but mostly at night between 9 p.m. - 3 a.m. est.
---
#10Nightingale_DPosted 8/18/2014 10:19:20 PM
Ok good, I'll be on most of Saturday
---