Here is the gamesave

#41ZLDAPosted 3/2/2014 12:23:21 PM
Still corrupted. I must just have bad luck lol

Thanks anyways for trying hylianz
#42HylianZPosted 3/2/2014 12:28:31 PM
ZLDA posted...

Are you copying the files from the 003 folder into your 000 folder? If so that's why its being corrupted. You need to keep the whole 003 folder and load that onto your ps3. I resigned the same one and put it back on my ps3 and it worked fine.
---
Every puzzle has an answer.
#43ZLDAPosted 3/2/2014 12:36:56 PM
HylianZ posted...
ZLDA posted...

Are you copying the files from the 003 folder into your 000 folder? If so that's why its being corrupted. You need to keep the whole 003 folder and load that onto your ps3. I resigned the same one and put it back on my ps3 and it worked fine.

Woow. I feel like an idiot, that is exactly what I was doing... Really thanks for your time HylianZ, it worked just fine now that I moved the entire folder over.
#44HylianZPosted 3/2/2014 12:38:08 PM
ZLDA posted...
HylianZ posted...
ZLDA posted...

Woow. I feel like an idiot, that is exactly what I was doing... Really thanks for your time HylianZ, it worked just fine now that I moved the entire folder over.

Glad I could help.
---
#45The_404sPosted 3/2/2014 12:38:44 PM
The_404s posted...
Hey guys, I'm really interested in this thread. This save would be great to have.
But I'm really new to the PS3 in general so I'm not familiar with what you guys are doing.
How're you linking your saves? How would I use an uploaded save?

Anyone? Just a quick explanation in layman's terms would do.
#46dancarbonell00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 12:41:23 PM
The_404s posted...
The_404s posted...
Hey guys, I'm really interested in this thread. This save would be great to have.
But I'm really new to the PS3 in general so I'm not familiar with what you guys are doing.

you link your save by goin to ps3 game data on the home screen finding your ToS save and copying it to a flash drive. then you upload it to a filehosting site like dropbox, mediafire etc. then post the link to wherever you uploaded it on here and we can resign the save to your account so you can use it
#47HylianZPosted 3/2/2014 12:43:21 PM
The_404s posted...
The_404s posted...

Sorry, guess I missed your post. What we're doing is taking someone's completed save game and reassigning it to the individual identification that each profile has built in to it. In this way, the PS3 thinks it's your save, not the other person's. I use a program called Bruteforce to change those IDs and make the saves playable on another console. If you want yours done, copy an existing save from your PS3' Save data folder onto a flash drive and upload it to an online file sharing site like dropbox, then post a share link here, and we can resign that NG+ save you work on your PS3 by using the ID's on your save. Then we post a new link so you can download the other save and copy it back to your PS3.

Does that help?
---
#48lueshi453553524Posted 3/2/2014 12:44:55 PM
Whoops, instead of posting the link in this thread I pm'd it to you Hylian.
---
Pokemon Y IGN: Ash
FC: 0447-6797-2320
#49dancarbonell00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 12:45:31 PM
HylianZ posted...
The_404s posted...
The_404s posted...

Sorry, guess I missed your post. What we're doing is taking someone's completed save game and reassigning it to the individual identification that each profile has built in to it. In this way, the PS3 thinks it's your save, not the other person's. I use a program called Bruteforce to change those IDs and make the saves playable on another console. If you want yours done, copy an existing save from your PS3' Save data folder onto a flash drive and upload it to an online file sharing site like dropbox, then post a share link here, and we can resign that NG+ save you work on your PS3 by using the ID's on your save. Then we post a new link so you can download the other save and copy it back to your PS3.

Does that help?

damn lol made my explanation look like the work of an artard hahaa
#50HylianZPosted 3/2/2014 12:48:05 PM
dancarbonell00 posted...
damn lol made my explanation look like the work of an ------ hahaa

Haha, sorry. Didn't know you posted one when I was posting.
---