worst tales game?(spoilers maybe)

#1lovehate776Posted 3/30/2014 5:17:42 PM(edited)
Story wise and combat wise? Combat i can't get into in this one, just very basic, control one character and hope the AI does useful stuff. I have not made it far though, maybe stuff will be added if i care too continue. ARE there really no save points before bosses? I don't appreicate spending time in the first ruin dungeon(after the teacher joins up) only to wipe on a fireball spamming bosses..Probally returning this game if i find this game has no fricken save points before bosses. Also in battle without free run, i feel limited what i can do......I enjoyed all tales game but this one looks like it could be worst i have ever seen, no wonder it was release on gamecube.
---
"These fluoride heads obsess only on game related issues"
#2JetAurionPosted 3/30/2014 5:24:02 PM
There are save points before bosses. If you can't find them, it's due to your lack of observation.

And this is basically a straight port of a game that was released over 10 years ago. What did you expect?
---
No bra can withstand the might of Haku's heaving chesticles.
-UriChan
#3dr_burger92Posted 3/30/2014 5:24:53 PM
no wonder it was release on gamecube

I take offense to this. The gamecube had plenty of gems to enjoy. Also maybe you're just bad at the game :3
---
FC: 2664-2858-8812-----Steam ID: viewtiful_objection
Are you seriously asking if something is stupid about an economy made up out of hats?
#4PowderedNutsPosted 3/30/2014 5:26:31 PM
Colette
---
Milla is amazing.
No, not that weeny from Gfaqs, but milla maxwell from xillia. Sheena x milla forever! Mmm get it good gurl, get it good. | I love you people
#5lovehate776(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 5:28:46 PM(edited)
dr_burger92 posted...
no wonder it was release on gamecube

I take offense to this. The gamecube had plenty of gems to enjoy. Also maybe you're just bad at the game :3

Could be, could be...maybe i just don't care for this one at all to really try. Rentals can be returned. i made my choice. thanks guy!
---
#6kaminarikidPosted 3/30/2014 5:32:36 PM
Tales of Nostalgia Chronicles
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kaminari_Kid.png
Not changing this signature until Kofi Kingston wins a world title. Started 12/12/12
#7LadysoalluringPosted 3/30/2014 5:35:34 PM(edited)
Colette is not a game ;P

Also think TC is the same person who was complaining how hard and unfair LR was, and about how the first boss there was really difficult too >_>
---
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
"To hate, to hurt, to destroy ... I couldn't do it" - Vanille
#8Ace-of-ClubsPosted 3/30/2014 5:34:58 PM
Ironically, Symphonia ran BETTER on the GameCube than it did on the Playstation2. If it weren't for the PS2 version's extra content, probably no one would think it was the better version except system fanboys.

So I'm not sure what the point was of the GameCube-bashing part of the message, lol.
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.
#9PowderedNutsPosted 3/30/2014 5:36:28 PM
If this is your first tales, i hope you disliking it wont stop you from buyin other ones..Symphonias BS is really one of the more basic ones.
Not all are like this
---
Milla is amazing.
No, not that weeny from Gfaqs, but milla maxwell from xillia. Sheena x milla forever! Mmm get it good gurl, get it good. | I love you people
#10lovehate776(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 5:38:30 PM
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
Ironically, Symphonia ran BETTER on the GameCube than it did on the Playstation2. If it weren't for the PS2 version's extra content, probably no one would think it was the better version except system fanboys.

So I'm not sure what the point was of the GameCube-bashing part of the message, lol.

Game runs horrible on ps3, walking around on world map, oh short lag spike while rotating the camera...haha...Worst tales game for sure <3
---