Congladurations, you're a Tales character - Part VI

#101Martel568Posted 5/15/2014 8:19:39 PM
Yeah, that's true. You can fabricate it to you judgement if you like Milla. I jut ran out of ideas heh
---
To people that want to commit suicide: Don't do it! Tales of Xillia 2 hasn't come out yet!
#102Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 8:26:33 PM
Martel568 posted...
Yeah, that's true. You can fabricate it to you judgement if you like Milla. I jut ran out of ideas heh

I was thinking just something basic, like a Suit or something that guys generally wear to formal affairs, with much complaining on his part as he's forced to wear it in order to enter the party.
---
"and then the earth and the sky they all fit together
and carry me away as light as a feather."
#103LightOfJudgmentPosted 5/15/2014 8:28:22 PM
pondrthis posted...
Short skit for when Prince talks to Elaine in a formal dress, since that's definitely a rich possibility for her character to develop:

*Prince walks up to Elaine*
Elaine: Don't tell me... you think I ought to be wearing tails.
Prince: Hm? I don't think you "ought to be" wearing anything.
*Elaine's jaw drops as Prince gives a big innocent smile*
Prince: You should wear what you're comfortable with, not what you think others expect to see you in.
*Elaine's eyes widen in understanding*
Elaine: Aaaaand of course that would be what you meant.
*Prince keeps up his big smile for a moment*
Prince: Well, enjoy the party. *Exit screen left*
Elaine: ...Thanks. I don't know about "comfortable", but it definitely feels right.

Haha, I love this. A perfect portrayal, as usual.
---
Are you finished, or will we continue to be subject to your insufferable logorrhea?
A Prince with no kingdom.
#104Martel568Posted 5/15/2014 8:28:57 PM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Martel568 posted...

I was thinking just something basic, like a Suit or something that guys generally wear to formal affairs, with much complaining on his part as he's forced to wear it in order to enter the party.

Oh. Ok, then. I'm doing the cutscene in the next post ;)
---
To people that want to commit suicide: Don't do it! Tales of Xillia 2 hasn't come out yet!
#105Frozen_Blades81Posted 5/15/2014 8:33:03 PM
I agree with pondrthis in that those aren't very formal at all. I'll post my versions of the formal costumes shortly and we'll see which are better.
---
"We are professionals, and we will decide this, as professionals" *Cue motorcycle jousting battle*.
#106Martel568Posted 5/15/2014 10:19:57 PM(edited)
Also, I forgot to put Cole's Costume. It is just the normal black tuxedo people normally use in real life.

The cast enters Cryas' home, after a subevent where you just receive a letter to go visit him... This is at the endgame point, of course
Cryas: Hey, you're here!
Namor: Well, yeah. You told us to come, so, we did
Anise: But come on! We've got things to do! Let's go!
Celesta: Come on, Anise. It may be something important
Elaine: Yup. We can take side-trips every once in a while.
Cole: Yeah. It may be for learning how to talk with chicks *turns to Robbie*
Robbie: Huh? W-what?
Cryas: Hey, calm down fellas. I want to thank you all for all you're doing for the world. Granted, I would like to organize a party for you!
Anise: Whoa! Really?! You should have mentioned that before...
Cryas: Hahahah! What a lively little girl you are! Anyway, I arranged new outfits for all of you!
Celesta: Y-You really should have not--
Cryas: Hurry up and try them on!

Screen fades in black and they try them on, however, they do not show us their clothes.
Anise: Wow! Mine was kind of mushy, but I guess it will do.
Elaine: Oh, I totally loved mine! It was great
Skylar: Mine were good. I guess they suit me a little
Anise: What about your's Celesta?
Celesta: M-Mine... M-Mine was... Uhhh
Elaine: Yes?
Skylar: What is it dear?
Celesta: It was umm... *mumbles*
Anise: Celesta! You're no fun!
Celesta: *blushes* It was so cute...
Elaine: Did she just say... Cute?
Skylar: I guess she really liked it if she dared say it, huh?
Anise: And what about you, guys?
Jordan: Well, I guess mine is cool
Namor: I liked mine.
Cole: *Laughs disturbingly* Heheheh mine was good as well.
Robbie: I really didn't want to... But I guess I will have to anyway, will I not?
Cole: That's the spirit kid!
Zien: I'm fond of the clothes I was given.
Cryas: Hahahah! I'm glad... Most of you liked the clothes I gave you.
Anise: So when is the party?! Where?! Tell me!
Cryas: Is tomorrow all right?
Namor: Well, yes, I guess so.

Screen fades black and after it, it is the day of the party.
Namor: Hmm? Guess I'm the first one.
*Anise enters* Anise: Wow! You look so handsome, Nammy!
Namor: You look cute, Anise.
Anise: Cute? Cute?! Cute won't do! I need to look great if I want to appear in Cole's sexy dreams!
Cole: And it is still not enough.
Anise: Nooooooooo!!!!
Zien: Oh, you were all here? You took long. I was actually getting worried
Anise: What?! Maybe you got her just too fast!
Namor: Heh, yeah. You're not the best person to tell us if we are fast or not
Cole: But the girls and Robbie ARE late.
*Celesta enters* Celesta: H-Hi everyone
Cole: CELESTA! Oh, my dear, I'm falling in love for you again <3
Celesta: Let go, Idiot! Calm down, man!
*Skylar and Elaine enter now* Elaine: Were we late?
Cole: Oh, my Origin! I think I'm gonna pass out! Such beauty <3
Skylar: Calm down, jerk
Elaine: Yeah! We actually want to enjoy this party! Umm, hey, so where is Robbie?
Robbie: R-Right here *Blushing*
Skylar: Awww, Robbie, my dear, you look so good in that! I'm so proud of your wearing of formal clothes! Way to go!
Zien, Cole and Jordan: Wow, he's actually wearing those clothes
Namor: Heh, you three are horrible
Celesta: So shall we enjoy the rest of the party?

*Cutscene ends and screen fades black*
Cryas: Did you enjoy it?
Namor: Yeah, we did. Thanks! It was a good change of pace!
Cryas: Whenever you like! You can hang on the clothes
Celesta: Really? Thank you!
*Screen fades away again and you can play, again*
---
#107Martel568Posted 5/15/2014 9:28:36 PM(edited)
Hope you like it :)
Also, it's not like every girl will go with coctail and bridal dresses. And of course, men are all using tuxedos and stuff and things.
---
#108Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 9:43:21 PM(edited)
Martel568 posted...
Hope you like it :)
Also, it's not like every girl will go with coctail and bridal dresses. And of course, men are all using tuxedos and stuff and things.

I enjoyed it.

Maybe it would be nice to have some dialogue between each member and Namor in the main room when you talk to each one of them, sort of like what Symphonia did.

I plan on writing the one for Robbie myself.
---
#109LightOfJudgmentPosted 5/15/2014 10:00:54 PM
Cutting in for a second here...

I've finally decided on a definitive direction for the story piece I'm writing (re-reading Roman's profile and the originals of some of the early narrative segments really helped; I needed a refresher). I'll need clarification on a couple of things, however.

- Part of my plan was to include a sub-event with Prince and Robbie, in which they return to the ruined Hammil and place a grave for Tabitha. It will be a sort of "last-minute" loyalty event for Robbie, since the segment I'm writing is going to include that Illusory World segment that's been teased at and messed with for so long. I now know exactly what I'm going to do with it. Anyway, it basically would be Prince's part in cheering up Robbie, but considering what Milla had planned I didn't want to step on any toes.

- Telos. The meat of the event will involve him, so I'd like a bit more on how he conducts himself, his manner of speaking, etc. I have a solid idea of the general direction of the scenes will go (it's basically a reveal of where Prince came from and what his initial "purpose" was).
---
Are you finished, or will we continue to be subject to your insufferable logorrhea?
A Prince with no kingdom.
#110Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 10:11:10 PM
LightOfJudgment posted...
- Part of my plan was to include a sub-event with Prince and Robbie, in which they return to the ruined Hammil and place a grave for Tabitha. It will be a sort of "last-minute" loyalty event for Robbie, since the segment I'm writing is going to include that Illusory World segment that's been teased at and messed with for so long. I now know exactly what I'm going to do with it. Anyway, it basically would be Prince's part in cheering up Robbie, but considering what Milla had planned I didn't want to step on any toes.

I'm not sure if that could work, what with the event I have planned.
---