Congladurations, you're a Tales character - Part VI

#91Martel568Posted 5/15/2014 7:17:38 PM(edited)
http://37.media.tumblr.com/56bd2b9d3d31c0acb3b99655ba86ac28/tumblr_muap0eofYL1s4h0g8o7_400.gif
Oh, wait, wait, wait! Is there an important character that is wealthy or whatevs? It's kind of necessary for my plan :D or at least someone with grace at all?
---
To people that want to commit suicide: Don't do it! Tales of Xillia 2 hasn't come out yet!
#92Frozen_Blades81Posted 5/15/2014 7:31:30 PM
I might try to make some costumes myself. I MIGHT get to it in at least 12 years (honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, I've been spreading myself way too thin as of late).

Also, Martel, we were expanding the characters' Arte sets to an average of 30-36 (some variation allowed, also less for Jordan) and Celesta, Jordan and Anise are the only ones left. Do you want to expand it yourself or leave it to me or Innerscope (the one who originally made her Arte set, though he pretty much vanished from the thread)?

An important, wealthy, graceful character would be Cyas, count of Somnium and Prince's brother's father. He has relevancy in the story's current position and I plan to give him some relevancy as the helpful noble for the rest of the game.
---
"We are professionals, and we will decide this, as professionals" *Cue motorcycle jousting battle*.
#93Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 7:37:25 PM
Martel568 posted...
pondrthis posted...
Rolly wrote a cutscene for some islander tribal costumes, although they haven't been fully designed yet (this is something I showed interest in, but never got around to). I can't think of any cutscenes for other costumes yet. Something tells me that's one of those juicy bits we're all collectively saving for when we're lacking ambition.

And if I said I want to make fomal costumes? :3

I may have criticisms.

It depends on the costume designs,
---
"and then the earth and the sky they all fit together
and carry me away as light as a feather."
#94Martel568Posted 5/15/2014 7:38:47 PM
Frozen_Blades81 posted...
I might try to make some costumes myself. I MIGHT get to it in at least 12 years (honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, I've been spreading myself way too thin as of late).

Also, Martel, we were expanding the characters' Arte sets to an average of 30-36 (some variation allowed, also less for Jordan) and Celesta, Jordan and Anise are the only ones left. Do you want to expand it yourself or leave it to me or Innerscope (the one who originally made her Arte set, though he pretty much vanished from the thread)?

An important, wealthy, graceful character would be Cyas, count of Somnium and Prince's brother's father. He has relevancy in the story's current position and I plan to give him some relevancy as the helpful noble for the rest of the game.

Y'okay :)
---
To people that want to commit suicide: Don't do it! Tales of Xillia 2 hasn't come out yet!
#95LightOfJudgmentPosted 5/15/2014 7:52:16 PM
Take your time, Frozen. You've been wonderful and I look forward to seeing that continue.
---
Are you finished, or will we continue to be subject to your insufferable logorrhea?
A Prince with no kingdom.
#96pondrthisPosted 5/15/2014 7:54:43 PM
Short skit for when Prince talks to Elaine in a formal dress, since that's definitely a rich possibility for her character to develop:

*Prince walks up to Elaine*
Elaine: Don't tell me... you think I ought to be wearing tails.
Prince: Hm? I don't think you "ought to be" wearing anything.
*Elaine's jaw drops as Prince gives a big innocent smile*
Prince: You should wear what you're comfortable with, not what you think others expect to see you in.
*Elaine's eyes widen in understanding*
Elaine: Aaaaand of course that would be what you meant.
*Prince keeps up his big smile for a moment*
Prince: Well, enjoy the party. *Exit screen left*
Elaine: ...Thanks. I don't know about "comfortable", but it definitely feels right.
---
Holy pickled meatloaf! - Anise, on ugly monsters
I-I'm plenty quirky, right? - Elaine, on backups
#97Martel568Posted 5/15/2014 8:07:56 PM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Martel568 posted...
pondrthis posted...
Rolly wrote a cutscene for some islander tribal costumes, although they haven't been fully designed yet (this is something I showed interest in, but never got around to). I can't think of any cutscenes for other costumes yet. Something tells me that's one of those juicy bits we're all collectively saving for when we're lacking ambition.

I may have criticisms.

Celesta: A black dress (with sleeves) with a white ribbon tied up around her waist, brown tights and a white brooch at the left side of her hair, along with golden heels

Anise: A pink dress (no sleeves), red socks up to the knees, a yellow flower-shaped brooch and yellow shoes

Elaine: Braided hair <3 (don't know if she already has it that way) orange dress and shoes, brown tights and a cute brown hat with a white ribbon tied around it (http://www.terra.cl/images/febrero2009/F701811_sombrero330.jpg Something like this but orange, and a white ribbon)

Skylar: Yellow jacket and a formal violet shirt along with jean-colored formal pants and green heels.

Namor: A brown jacket and pants, a white shirt, black shoes and a golden tie

Jordan: White jacket and pants, black shirt and silver-colored tie and shoes

Zien: Light-brown jacket and pants, purple shirt and green tie and shoes

Robbie: A blue shirt, red pants, brown jacket and green shoes (like the main four elements, since it is Robbie)

Whaddya think, people?
---
#98pondrthisPosted 5/15/2014 8:13:40 PM
All I can say is it doesn't sound like formal wear to me!

Elaine's hair is braided by default <3
---
Holy pickled meatloaf! - Anise, on ugly monsters
I-I'm plenty quirky, right? - Elaine, on backups
#99Martel568Posted 5/15/2014 8:16:40 PM
pondrthis posted...
All I can say is it doesn't sound like formal wear to me!

Elaine's hair is braided by default <3

Just imagine all og the boys with tuxedos and the girls with dresses fit for formal parties, like in the real world. Don't know if it was a complaint, but meh
---
#100Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 8:18:02 PM
Martel568 posted...
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Martel568 posted...
pondrthis posted...

I may have criticisms.

Robbie: A blue shirt, red pants, brown jacket and green shoes (like the main four elements, since it is Robbie)

Whaddya think, people?

Small criticism.

It doesn't sound very... formal, it just sounds like it would look really odd.

I was going to have Robbie really not be very fond of the formal attire, but he's forced to wear it and dress nice for the occasion.
---
"and then the earth and the sky they all fit together
and carry me away as light as a feather."