any tips to making this game really easy or atlease EASIER?

#11Soul59Posted 5/14/2014 2:36:28 AM
Chronicles and early game isn't even hard if you play normally. I did Gung Ho and only a couple bosses gave me trouble.

Game is easy enough to grasp.

Genis is ass. Get 3 melee and Raine. Her buffs and healing later are amazing.

Lloyd and Kratos/Zelos are really player friendly.
---
"But trust me, I know that I'm the worst bastard here..." - Zidane FFIX
#12Delta123456789Posted 5/14/2014 2:55:53 AM
On normal you are probably okay fine just blocking most stuff, but be aware that you can also avoid attacks with a backstep or jumping/using Lloyd's Tempest attack to jump over an enemy and attack from behind (not jumping is easier on manual control mode, but semi-auto may be easier when starting out).

Changing ally strategy is very important, as spellcasters have a bad habit of running over to enemies if they aren't set to stay away and use skills/magic. Note you can also disable certain skills for them (e.g. if you only want Kratos using magic but not melee or vice versa) and set certain skills to shortcuts (good for healing spells). You'll need to manage ally TP so you might want to consider having them not use more than x% TP too.

One minor thing to note is there's an optional boss called the Sword Dancer which drops a useful accessory that causes minor HP and TP regeneration (despite not mentioning this in the item description).
---
DF: So why can a Marauder roll but a multiplayer Turian can't?
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.
#13VeghEstherPosted 5/14/2014 9:35:55 AM(edited)
Toss Hammer abuse is all you need but at this point in game save the game ASAP spend like 90 grade on 3x grab bags and if you do NOT get the Sephira with in that 90 grade reload the save file until you do.

Then equip the Sephira on Lloyd for the entire game Sword Dancer 1 I grinded to level 18 before boarding the boat to Parmacosta and then killed it then.

At this point LLoyd, Kratos or Raine for healing spells Genis to have all his spells at x50 uses ASAP and at this point in game I was working on the level 2 water/earth spells for the x50 uses ASAP + Collete.

At this point in game I already had Pow Hammer at 200 uses for Toss Hammer abuse but by 2x Rabbits feet in Luin before the town gets destroyed and equip both of them on her for the entire game.

Else any luck stat below 150 and the Poison effect won't easily trigger without her running out of TP first

That reverse doll for the Sephira is pointless all the good gald you get from bosses starts from Parmacosta onwards so the save and reload until the random grab bags at 30 grade per bag gives you a Sephira is the best way to get it.
#14ShinZackraPosted 5/14/2014 9:35:50 AM
Alright everybody, we have a catch. Let's reel him in and gut him and fry him up to be served on a silver platter.
---
Cheria is love.
http://backloggery.com/kitekirby
#15VeghEstherPosted 5/14/2014 9:37:27 AM
That dungeon where the door locks behind you IS the best place to hit level 18 due to basically a free inn (HP/TP) restore spot in the dungeon and the uses of it is infinite.
#16Soul59Posted 5/14/2014 10:05:51 AM
Don't listen to Vegh.
---
"But trust me, I know that I'm the worst bastard here..." - Zidane FFIX
#17BeanToss(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 12:08:26 PM
So what I am getting from this is to use Lloyd as controllable, and have 2 melee attackers and Raine as healer support because Genis blocks her magic?

All that and not to trust Vegh... got it!

Thanks for all the help guys! This has boosted my spirits a ton! I know that sounds cheesy but it is true thanks :D
---
Thou art I... And I am thou...
#18Ultymateflynn88Posted 5/14/2014 12:38:19 PM
BeanToss posted...
So what I am getting from this is to use Lloyd as controllable, and have 2 melee attackers and Raine as healer support because Genis blocks her magic?

All that and not to trust Vegh... got it!

Thanks for all the help guys! This has boosted my spirits a ton! I know that sounds cheesy but it is true thanks :D

Don't listen to him... i already played the game and got lost with his post :/ you'll be fine... if you get stuck ask someone in here some of the guys know a lot and give really helpful advice so don't worry
---
All you need is tales... and holly lance
#19LadysoalluringPosted 5/14/2014 3:21:11 PM
Well you can use Colette if you want TC, she's actually pretty good and useful not just for Paraball, which is indeed a great tech or for rofl stomping the game with Toss Hammer (poison, works on everything more or less, including bosses) if the player so chooses but also for stealing all sorts of goodies from early, and if you get and equip her Little Pickpocket title from early and then have it equipped the whole time and then set up the Life Up EX Skill from when available (also works on bosses) then she can actually be quite tanky with the stat boosts from the title and the HP boost from Life Up and running off her Life Thief + Spirit Thief skills later for restoring HP + TP with combos, Triple Ray Satellite and Whirlwind Rush are also solid techs, and she also has Holy Song for buffing which helps with her damage and tanking as well :) Luck build also helps with crits and other things too.
---
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
"To hate, to hurt, to destroy ... I couldn't do it" - Vanille
#20BeanToss(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 4:58:08 PM(edited)
So is the necessary level close to how Kingdom Hearts was? Like as long as you dont leave much room to get hit and keep the enemies off of their feet, you dont need to grind a crazy amount like Final Fantasy games where it takes countless hours of just stopping the story to grind? If so then I got this game in the bag!
---
Thou art I... And I am thou...