any tips to making this game really easy or atlease EASIER?

#111Milla_MaxwellPosted 5/16/2014 5:52:36 PM
ShinZackra posted...
Soul59 posted...
I don't care if you believe it or not honestly. I read that topic multiple times. Which is why I'm looking for it.

HAHA HERE:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197341-final-fantasy-vii/62638990

I got some stuff wrong, but my memory was fuzzy.

What in the world, why does he directly respond to them. Conspiracy theory: one of the users in that topic is Vegh's alt.

I bet it was QuaintPlatypus.

The only human being that would actually SIDE with Vegh is his alt.
---
"and then the earth and the sky they all fit together
and carry me away as light as a feather."
#112Sahri_81Posted 5/17/2014 3:40:03 AM
My memory from the cube version was rather fuzzy so I had the same experience as the OP. I mained Lloyd in the first playthrough and during the 2nd playthrough I started playing with Kratos/Zelos and I know for sure I NEVER wanna play with Lloyd again xD I'm thinking about playing with Presea as well since her axe makes her a pretty nasty little madam >:3

But my team usually consists of 3 melee chars and Raine. Sometimes I use Genis in my team but the spell queue can work against you if you're pitted against a powerful boss, so once my team is complete, I kick him to the curb xD
#113Soul59Posted 5/18/2014 2:25:48 AM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
ShinZackra posted...
Soul59 posted...
I don't care if you believe it or not honestly. I read that topic multiple times. Which is why I'm looking for it.

HAHA HERE:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197341-final-fantasy-vii/62638990

I got some stuff wrong, but my memory was fuzzy.

What in the world, why does he directly respond to them. Conspiracy theory: one of the users in that topic is Vegh's alt.

I bet it was QuaintPlatypus.

The only human being that would actually SIDE with Vegh is his alt.

xSylpheed or whatever defended him in a topic that got over 100 posts about whether people were bullying Vegh or not. On the SO3 boards. But I doubt it's the same guy.
---
Every time Vegh posts a baby gets slugged.
Current slugged babies: Over 9,000.
#114VeghEstherPosted 5/18/2014 7:18:38 AM
Well I had to poison any boss when under leveled so even with Raine + 3 fighters I could still run out of Life bottles while Abyssion still has most of his HP on normal mode intact while still having the fight take me at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.

VS 3 or less minutes to kill him via Poison damage.
#115Soul59Posted 5/18/2014 12:54:01 PM
Keep lying if you want. But we see through itn
---
#116Ace-of-ClubsPosted 5/18/2014 3:35:03 PM
Is anyone else creeped out that Soul responds after EVERY SINGLE Vegh post? It's starting to look obsessively stalkerish.
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.
#117AysanderPosted 5/18/2014 3:41:44 PM
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
Is anyone else creeped out that Soul responds after EVERY SINGLE Vegh post? It's starting to look obsessively stalkerish.

Look at his sig.

He is clearly so "tired" of Vegh that he has become obsessively stalkerish. If anything, he is actually Vegh's #1 fan at this point.
---
Okay, we got the Neptune Action Game, NOW I'm not changing this specific part of my signature until we get a Tales of Legendia R in English.
#118Soul59Posted 5/18/2014 3:50:58 PM(edited)
No. I don't even respond to everything he says.

I would rather commit suicide them be his fan.
---
#119gamer6879403333Posted 5/18/2014 4:22:00 PM
Soul59 posted...
No. I don't even respond to everything he says.

I would rather commit suicide them be his fan.

Tsundere.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#120Soul59Posted 5/18/2014 4:32:26 PM
Nope. Doesn't even make sense here.
---