any tips to making this game really easy or atlease EASIER?

#71LadysoalluringPosted 5/16/2014 8:19:57 AM
Tales break is treating me, I'm currently trying to break ToGF on a non NG+ file by defeating Helmcrusher on the first encounter with Cheria/Asbel so I can make a proof of concept video for my Youtube channel. Best I've done so far is manage to get it down to below 2000 HP (out of 4000) on Easy so far =/ I had this plan to get Asterism Line from Cheria's learn 150~ skills title but I just remembered that just enables the Mystic Arte for Eleth Break and isn't the use on 25 Hits thing like I was imagining before >_> Back to the drawing board on plans <_<
---
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
"To hate, to hurt, to destroy ... I couldn't do it" - Vanille
#72BeanToss(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:58:09 AM
Soul59 posted...
I feel bad for TC. First I bash Vegh, then FFIVDS mechanics.

Sorry TC.

No biggy, the thing that threw me off the worst was yesterday this topic had about 17 replies... it is now at 71 and counting
---
Thou art I... And I am thou...
#73darkzero16Posted 5/16/2014 10:00:35 AM
Magical right?
---
"Of course you didn't. You're darkzero16.
Us muggles on the other hand have to go that extra mile" - lowell666
#74Soul59Posted 5/16/2014 10:04:52 AM(edited)
VeghEsther posted...
As for exp grinding with Toss Hammer Abuse I beat 1 of the hardest bosses (Abyssion) underleveled as in at level 55 he will kill you in 1 hit but if you poison him ASAP and survive until he only has 1 HP left level 55 is fine.

Without being this cheap he could still 1 shot the entire party even at level 80 on normal mode and the battle could take me at least 1 hour and ALL my healing/reviving items to drain his 120,000 HP the "hard" way

As for FF grinding I do it anyways.

You are ****ing blatantly lying. I killed him at 80 and he can't even 1 shot Raine let alone the party! WHAT IS ****ING WRONG WITH YOU. SEEK HELP.

Wtf are you using starting equipment? He takes less than 10 minutes with best equips at 80 on Normal. He he took me like 5. God I hate you so ****ing much with your bull **** lies.
---
Every time Vegh posts a baby gets slugged.
Current slugged babies: Over 9,000.
#75BeanToss(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 10:04:48 AM
Soul59 posted...
VeghEsther posted...
As for exp grinding with Toss Hammer Abuse I beat 1 of the hardest bosses (Abyssion) underleveled as in at level 55 he will kill you in 1 hit but if you poison him ASAP and survive until he only has 1 HP left level 55 is fine.

Without being this cheap he could still 1 shot the entire party even at level 80 on normal mode and the battle could take me at least 1 hour and ALL my healing/reviving items to drain his 120,000 HP the "hard" way

As for FF grinding I do it anyways.

You are ****ing blatantly lying. I killed him at 80 and he can't even 1 shot Raine let alone the party! WHAT IS ****ING WRONG WITH YOU. SEEK HELP.

That was a bit harsh :|
---
#76Soul59Posted 5/16/2014 10:05:43 AM
No. I'm sick of his ****. He's been pulling this for YEARS.
---
#77ShinZackraPosted 5/16/2014 10:11:26 AM
Soul59 posted...

Wtf are you using starting equipment? He takes less than 10 minutes with best equips at 80 on Normal. He he took me like 5. God I hate you so ****ing much with your bull **** lies.

Is that a giggle? >_______> Come on, tell us how you really feel about Vegh.

Buffy, if you happen to read this thread, this is what I could be doing instead of being friendly and eliciting a simple response out of Vegh.
---
Cheria is love.
http://backloggery.com/kitekirby
#78darkzero16Posted 5/16/2014 10:19:20 AM
o.0 Funny I always see your user and think of you as a new guy lol.

As for Vegh. Abby can pull off Touch of Death combos rather easily if caught off guard RingWhirlwind lol. It all depends on stats. I go straight to costumes so even with solid gear I can only imagine my stats being subpar. Only faced Abby on normal my first run of the GC and PS2 games but PS2 run wasn't even that far back and I do recall a fun struggle......though pretty sure I was under 80. Upon reaching 80 we found him much more manageable. Point is there are other factors. We also can assume Vegh lets AI do as they please and may not guard much himself.

ShinZackra posted...
Soul59 posted...

Is that a giggle? >_______> Come on, tell us how you really feel about Vegh.

Buffy, if you happen to read this thread, this is what I could be doing instead of being friendly and eliciting a simple response out of Vegh.

lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/lQfVzKa.jpg
#79Soul59Posted 5/16/2014 10:22:42 AM
Yeah it was a giggle. Lol.

I had Costumes too. He never even got close to murdering my party.
---
#80BeanToss(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 10:23:05 AM
Oh...Soul59 posted...
No. I'm sick of his ****. He's been pulling this for YEARS.

Oh... didn't realize that was Vegh... continue if you'd like but it seems like he's a bot so I doubt you'll get anywhere
---