They have broken this game :/

#1Grim JackalPosted 2/2/2014 10:46:48 PM
So I have two message alerts telling me that:

"It's Pinata Party time!" & "The Pinata event is almost over!" (or words to that effect)

Yet when I go into the game it tells me the next Pinata Party will be in 70 hours. What the hell? I've been watching this timer count down from 96 since my last Pinata Party a couple of days ago.

Be thankful they haven't rolled out the update in your territory, if you're missing it.
---
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
#2creativemePosted 2/3/2014 8:15:02 AM
i heard the new update makes you pay 2000 coins to replace your lawnmowers now and if you don't do it you start the next level missing your lawnmower.
---
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861
#3DealerofTruthsPosted 2/3/2014 10:25:43 AM
creativeme posted...
i heard the new update makes you pay 2000 coins to replace your lawnmowers now and if you don't do it you start the next level missing your lawnmower.

I don't imagine this being an issue, you get double the sun now a days from each sun, this allows big guns to come out early pretty much erasing the need for powerups. What else are we going to do with the money? Spend on plant food? We should all have a ton of cash from the last update anyway...all those keys...

If anything this makes the game way easier than before?! No need to plant or stress, just keep buying lawn mowers!
---
You just got told the TRUTH!!!
#4creativemePosted 2/3/2014 11:21:26 AM
i'm assuming you can only buy one of each mower per level. i have like 130k but people new to the game are gonna be way behind money wise.

the point being this is only the start. if they can get away with this than what's stopping them from charging for more stuff and nerfing stuff.
---
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861
#5wes174Posted 2/6/2014 7:32:50 AM
seriosuly? this game took a dive and kept on sinking. used to be decent now its crap. wish i never updated from the old version. sad how ea bought out popcap mabey we would have had a decent game other wise.
#6DealerofTruthsPosted 2/6/2014 9:43:19 AM
creativeme posted...
i'm assuming you can only buy one of each mower per level. i have like 130k but people new to the game are gonna be way behind money wise.

the point being this is only the start. if they can get away with this than what's stopping them from charging for more stuff and nerfing stuff.

My daughter did the update yesterday and was playing, she lost two mowers and could purchase two replacements. There was a little green plus in each location.
---
You just got told the TRUTH!!!
#7creativemePosted 2/6/2014 1:07:36 PM
are they only purchasable in the current level?

i got the update earlier and did the boss battle and then did level 1. lost 2 mowers during the boss battle when the level was basically rigged into forcing me to lose the mowers. but after when i went to level 1 i had all 5 mowers back. haven't played since so not sure how the mower thing works yet.
---
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861
#8achan1058Posted 2/6/2014 2:14:28 PM
I haven't seen the purchase lawn mowers thing neither. Of course, waiting all these months just to add 1 single level is stupid.
#9njorlsPosted 2/6/2014 2:52:56 PM
I did Egypt level 1 and deliberately lost a mower. The next level had all mowers.

I deliberately lost a mower in the West survival endless. The next level the mower was gone with no option to purchase another, as it has always been.
---
I should go.
#10Falling DownPosted 2/6/2014 5:14:13 PM
Lost a mower, played level again need to buy mower to replace it..I didn't buy it. Went to piņata party and mower was still missing, and they are. Charging 1,000 coins to replay a level?! I lost piņata party and refuse to spend 1,000 coins to retry.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies