Wow, today's Pinata Party...

#41Falling DownPosted 2/20/2014 5:23:35 PM
All snow peas and super spike weeds, really easy compared to last few.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#42achan1058Posted 2/20/2014 6:34:18 PM
I was surprised there were no complaints today, but after playing the pinata, I can understand why. It's probably one of the 3 easiest pinatas I have ever played.
#43DealerofTruthsPosted 2/20/2014 7:31:48 PM
achan1058 posted...
I was surprised there were no complaints today, but after playing the pinata, I can understand why. It's probably one of the 3 easiest pinatas I have ever played.

Yeah it was pretty *Puts on glasses* Chill <(@-@<)
---
You just got told the TRUTH!!!
#44MavadoPosted 2/24/2014 9:02:46 AM
I liked the one today, finally got the almanac entry for the normal Imp and Gargantuar.
---
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion,
however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
#45Falling DownPosted 2/24/2014 9:14:18 PM
Again it was pretty easy. How did they go from needing to spend coin to easy mode again?
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#46achan1058Posted 2/24/2014 9:53:53 PM
My experience as a problem setter:

When I think of a neat idea, I try to create a problem that showcase the idea, without caring about difficulty. If it turns out to be very difficult, then so be it. If not, that's OK too. If I ran out of idea and still need a problem, or if I feel particularly generous, I go out and specifically create something that is easy.

That's probably how EA thinks too when they create the parties.
#47JyqftPosted 2/27/2014 11:07:10 AM(edited)
The Pinata Party for Feb 27 is a bit tricky.

The general strategy is to plant the Torchwoods on the 2nd column, place the Pea Pods on rows where zombies appear or where tombs are nearest to to the left side, give plant food to Torchwoods on rows where the Pharaoh Zombies appear, and plant Potato Mines in front of Torchwoods on rows where heavily aromored zombies appear.

The position of the tombs (near the lawnmowers) can be deceptive for some rows because they give you the illusion that you can plant the Torchwoods nearer to the right. But based on my experience (2 retries), it is best to plant the Torchwoods on the 2nd column (with respect to the left side).
#48achan1058Posted 2/27/2014 2:16:41 PM
That's pretty much my conclusion too. Fell for the trap of planting torch wood too far to the right once, then never again.
#49njorlsPosted 2/27/2014 2:24:24 PM
It was a fun party, tricky yes. Your advice on using plant food on the torch woods was good.
---
I should go.
#50superstud69xPosted 2/27/2014 4:20:42 PM
What is the Torchwoods plant food ability? I haven't bought him, so I don't know.
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.