Wow, today's Pinata Party...

#61Sgt_FoleyPosted 3/14/2014 11:23:46 AM
DeaDG0D posted...
steve_juneau posted...

And how exactly do you make a strategy? All the plants are on a conveyor, you have no idea what you have to work with. Unless you pay for restarts then the odds of you stumbling onto a winning strategy on your first attempt are slim to none.

So you mean to tell me you can't make a strategy on the fly? You can't think on your feet? The strategy on the last party was obvious (as someone already posted): walls in the rightmost column, split peas in front of tombstones, repeaters when tombstones get destroyed. I figured that out on one retry, without visiting this forum. I "lost" 1000 coins on the retry, then got three 1000 coin pinatas, net 2000. Yeah, this game has totally gotten all pay to win on us, and is forcing us to use power ups, oh, wait...

Your personal experiences do not make for everyone else's experience. :I
---
^The views expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of the poster in question.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the best cartoon ever.
#62Falling DownPosted 3/17/2014 4:24:24 PM
Dude, the Saint Patrick's day themed party made me bank! It seemed like every other zombie dropped a gold coin.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#63superstud69xPosted 3/17/2014 4:29:04 PM
Falling Down posted...
Dude, the Saint Patrick's day themed party made me bank! It seemed like every other zombie dropped a gold coin.

Yeah, I started with 3000ish coins and ended up with 11,000- before the "pick 3 prizes", where I got another 2500 coins. Kinda sad the leprechaun imps weren't added to the almanac, but oh well.
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#64Alonso_DaltonPosted 3/17/2014 5:23:37 PM(edited)
For today's party, am I the only one who it isn't showing up for? Maybe it's because I'm playing the android version (the android PvZ2 board is dead, reason why I'm asking here), but is anyone else having problems with today's St. Patrick's Day party not showing up? Or maybe there's something I'm missing?
EDIT: I had to restart it 5 times, and it finally showed up. Nevermind then.
---
FC: 1719-3189-9509
#65achan1058Posted 3/17/2014 9:29:29 PM
superstud69x posted...
Falling Down posted...

Yeah, I started with 3000ish coins and ended up with 11,000- before the "pick 3 prizes", where I got another 2500 coins. Kinda sad the leprechaun imps weren't added to the almanac, but oh well.

I didn't notice my gold increasing, maybe it has to do with the 300k coins I have. Jokes aside, I like how the imps drops out from pots of gold, as well as the gold coin drops.

P.S. Is it just me, or are the gold graphics all the same now?
#66Falling DownPosted 3/17/2014 11:03:09 PM
achan1058 posted...
superstud69x posted...
Falling Down posted...

I didn't notice my gold increasing, maybe it has to do with the 300k coins I have. Jokes aside, I like how the imps drops out from pots of gold, as well as the gold coin drops.

P.S. Is it just me, or are the gold graphics all the same now?

I now have 489,070 gold.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies