New update! Pirate Boss Battle Available

#1iknoweverythingPosted 3/6/2014 5:49:30 PM
Found this one to be much easier than the first, mainly due to the much more effective plant food effects on the coconut cannons and snapdragons.

The spraying of imps from the boat was irksome, but he only actually pulled it off twice before he died.

Pinata party was fun today as well. I figured out the strategy once I saw what plants were offered up. And hey guys, don't forget the mimic plant is 50% off at the shop! *rolls eyes*
---
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/c0n4m1st/Michael.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m67s234Djk1qmud2h.gif
#2achan1058Posted 3/6/2014 10:28:32 PM
Getting update now. I wish they would fix this though. Every time I get an update, I need to redownload the HD graphics all over again, for no reason what-so-ever.
#3BiTronicPosted 3/7/2014 2:01:12 AM
Is it just me, or is the Pirate Seas boss fight so much easier than the Ancient Egypt one? Don't get me wrong, it's still difficult, but its the kind of difficultly that isn't cheap. Like you don't need to suddenly waste coins on plant food unlike egypt's boss fight.
---
mabababa?
#4JyqftPosted 3/7/2014 4:44:46 AM
Strange. Before updating to the most recent version, I got a notification saying that Zomboss is already in Pirate Seas. And yes, the battle is much easier this time around because the plants they give you are quite strong.
#5DealerofTruthsPosted 3/7/2014 10:36:51 AM
BiTronic posted...
Is it just me, or is the Pirate Seas boss fight so much easier than the Ancient Egypt one? Don't get me wrong, it's still difficult, but its the kind of difficultly that isn't cheap. Like you don't need to suddenly waste coins on plant food unlike egypt's boss fight.

It is much easier, on a unrelated note I have a humorous little bug, half the times I have looked at the last stage of the old west I see zomboss with a bandaid. Like he has been beat but is not available yet.
---
You just got told the TRUTH!!!
#6creativemePosted 3/7/2014 3:35:45 PM
pretty sure they're just prepping for the next update when it's available.
---
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861
#7achan1058Posted 3/7/2014 5:14:54 PM
BiTronic posted...

Not that you actually need to buy plant food for the Ancient Egypt fight, but yes, Pirate Seas fight is significantly easier. I have done it twice and both times I don't feel remotely threatened.
#8SnowxNeverLeftPosted 3/13/2014 8:19:39 AM
The Wild West boss will be even easier given how insanely overpowered Winter Melons are.
#9BiTronicPosted 3/14/2014 12:30:44 AM
SnowxNeverLeft posted...
The Wild West boss will be even easier given how insanely overpowered Winter Melons are.

That's implying they put Winter Melons on the conveyor belt...
---
mabababa?