What's the last plant in the almanac? To the right of the winter melon

#1superstud69xPosted 3/7/2014 12:33:50 AM
I just noticed it today, there's a blank plant space to the right of the Winter Melon in my almanac. It's not any of the 6 paid plants, as those spaces are all filled in (if not unlocked), and I've beaten all 3 worlds, so it shouldn't be empty.

Is it possibly a new plant, or did I miss something?
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#2creativemePosted 3/7/2014 3:36:38 PM
should just be a placeholder for a future world plant. the zombie almanac has a placeholder for the wild west zomboss already.
---
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861
#3superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 3:40:12 PM
creativeme posted...
should just be a placeholder for a future world plant. the zombie almanac has a placeholder for the wild west zomboss already.

That's what I figured. With any luck, this means Future World will be coming sooner rather than later.
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#4creativemePosted 3/8/2014 6:20:38 AM
it was about a month since the ancient egypt patch so i'm assuming a month for the wild west boss fight and then hopefully a month after that for future world. so hoping that in may it'll be out....which is closing on to a year since the game has been released.
---
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861
#5Xman490Posted 3/21/2014 1:21:01 PM
There is a lazer-shooting Lima bean plant tried-out in a Pinata Party from the past few days, so there is at least one Future plant. Oh, the anticipation!
---
got PS Vita and Wii U: the stand-out underdog pair in the 2013 holiday season.