What's the last plant in the almanac? To the right of the winter melon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. What's the last plant in the almanac? To the right of the winter melon

User Info: superstud69x

superstud69x
3 years ago#1
I just noticed it today, there's a blank plant space to the right of the Winter Melon in my almanac. It's not any of the 6 paid plants, as those spaces are all filled in (if not unlocked), and I've beaten all 3 worlds, so it shouldn't be empty.

Is it possibly a new plant, or did I miss something?
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
3 years ago#2
should just be a placeholder for a future world plant. the zombie almanac has a placeholder for the wild west zomboss already.
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861

User Info: superstud69x

superstud69x
3 years ago#3
creativeme posted...
should just be a placeholder for a future world plant. the zombie almanac has a placeholder for the wild west zomboss already.

That's what I figured. With any luck, this means Future World will be coming sooner rather than later.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
3 years ago#4
it was about a month since the ancient egypt patch so i'm assuming a month for the wild west boss fight and then hopefully a month after that for future world. so hoping that in may it'll be out....which is closing on to a year since the game has been released.
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861

User Info: Xman490

Xman490
3 years ago#5
There is a lazer-shooting Lima bean plant tried-out in a Pinata Party from the past few days, so there is at least one Future plant. Oh, the anticipation!
got PS Vita and Wii U: the stand-out underdog pair in the 2013 holiday season.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
  3. What's the last plant in the almanac? To the right of the winter melon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived