July 14 pinata party

#11Falling DownPosted 7/22/2014 12:49:24 PM
Jyqft posted...
Yeah, it seems like this level is designed for using power-ups. I've spent 20 tries and still no luck. I think I'm just gonna go boost the Fume-Shroom.

Yeah, I happen to have the Lima beam boosted and it made it a cake walk, second account happen to have the pea shooter boosted which proved to be enough, otherwise you don't get enough food to handle 4 rows of helmets at once.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#12jinxbeltPosted 7/23/2014 2:39:27 PM
Another impossible one for me today, although it was cool to see the peanut.
#13AznxknightPosted 8/7/2014 7:28:40 PM
This level is like a f******* joke. Level starts, 3 zombies (2 coneheads, 1 bucket) comes in from 3 different rows. I get 2 fume shrooms, 1 puff shroom, 2 wall nuts, and 3 spikeweeds just a few seconds before the next wave comes in. As you can see I'm totally screwed.
This level IS made for power-ups as i must have re-tried at least 6 times and 4 of those i got very poor plants.
#14Falling DownPosted 8/7/2014 8:13:17 PM
Yeah, I don't like how the conveyor can be very kind or unkind, should be consistent! Especially when It cost money to retry.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#15Ultimate3DSFanPosted 8/8/2014 6:35:08 AM
Aznxknight posted...
This level is like a f******* joke. Level starts, 3 zombies (2 coneheads, 1 bucket) comes in from 3 different rows. I get 2 fume shrooms, 1 puff shroom, 2 wall nuts, and 3 spikeweeds just a few seconds before the next wave comes in. As you can see I'm totally screwed.
This level IS made for power-ups as i must have re-tried at least 6 times and 4 of those i got very poor plants.

I didn't get a single Wallnut in that Party.

I kind of miss the times when the Parties were original and always possible, back when they were Monday/Thursday only. I like having them daily, but the quality seems to be going down.
---
3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27/11. 3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM me if you're gonna add me.
Yeah, my username kind of seems childish. :P
#16SketchiePosted 8/8/2014 7:31:31 AM
Ultimate3DSFan posted...
Aznxknight posted...

I didn't get a single Wallnut in that Party.

I kind of miss the times when the Parties were original and always possible, back when they were Monday/Thursday only. I like having them daily, but the quality seems to be going down.

They probably just gave up on thinking up of clever strategies and just hit the "Randomizer" and left it at that.
---
Hey, now, don't hit me even though I'm now a ? Block starting from 11/14/2012...
#17creativemePosted 8/8/2014 8:51:03 AM
i noticed as long as you try the party it doesn't reset your streak...although i'm already at the point that i'm not getting costumes. i still need to get the magnet costume but that requires me to beat the story. i tried one level with wizards and got pissed and haven't went back <_<

if the party is just something stupid hard then i just quit. i gain nothing from wasting powerups(even though i have like 10 free of each) just to beat a level.
---
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861