Pinata Party - Pea-Nuts, Chili Beans, Mold Colonies - Really?

#1devnull17Posted 8/3/2014 11:54:32 AM(edited)
Anyone else seen this recent Pinata Party level? The first half of the board is mold colonies; there are ten gravestones placed in a leftward-facing caret formation, and all you get are Pea-Nuts and Chili Beans. Am I missing something obvious, or is this level a shameless money sink? I can't get anywhere close to beating it without throwing power-ups at it.
#2SeekAndDestroy2Posted 8/3/2014 12:11:14 PM
It's not that hard they also give you cherry bombs. Just plant the peanuts in front of the mold to buy some time while you chili the you tougher enemies like knights. Don't forget to use plant food on heavily damaged peanuts to repair them and deal some damage. After the first half you will start receiving cherries that you can take out how mobs with and it becomes easier. I beat it without spending any coins.
---
We're living at the mercy of the pain and the fear,
Until we get it, forget it, let it all disappear.
#3beam1249Posted 8/3/2014 8:46:40 PM
It's been used a few times in the past couple weeks, one of my least favorite parties. Hopefully they start mixing up the parties again soon, since they seem to just be reusing a lot of the same ones lately.
#4JyqftPosted 8/4/2014 12:24:36 AM
Yeah, the Pinata Parties lately are getting very boring.
#5HA0UPosted 8/4/2014 9:00:43 AM
beat it without using coins but the challenge is not amusing.
#6creativemePosted 8/4/2014 10:11:06 AM
like mentioned it not that hard. and i do agree if they're gonna keep doing daily parties they need to switch it up a bit. they were already reusing parties when it was just 2 a week but now it's getting ridiculous.
---
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861
#7Falling DownPosted 8/5/2014 6:36:37 AM
I am tried of these where you get nothing but hypno shrooms. So boring!
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#8SeekAndDestroy2Posted 8/5/2014 12:30:58 PM
Falling Down posted...
I am tried of these where you get nothing but hypno shrooms. So boring!

I agree. They should at the very least offer the Hypno Shroom for half off afterwards. Same with the Peanut, I'm tired of them advertising it to me non stop.
---
We're living at the mercy of the pain and the fear,
Until we dead it, forget it, let it all disappear.
#9cmaselliPosted 8/6/2014 6:32:07 AM
LOL I keep expecting the add for the PeaNut to be "Half Pea, Half Nut, Half Off!" But it's always full price. :(
#10beam1249Posted 8/6/2014 8:35:05 PM
Another rehashed Dark Ages party today. It's like they have completely forgotten they can have parties without using plants from the new world.